mephoj but they have sex

OJ and Mephone4 had already been dating for a while now. Mephone had recently moved into OJs rooms, so they now shared living space. Lately, OJ had started to notice some... Odd behavior from Mephone. At first he mostly just started avoiding eye contact and answering in shorter sentences, but now every time OJ entered the same room as him, he would run away and move to a different room!

It's like he's avoiding me! OJ thought, slightly annoyed. The only time Mephone would even be in the same room as him anymore was when they were sleeping, but even then something seemed to be troubling him. It had been about a week since he started doing this, so OJ decided to confront Mephone tonight when he got in bed. For now, he just went back to work and stopped thinking about it.

This heat is getting on my nerves, hopefully it will pass soon. Mephone thought, walking back to bed. Might as well try to sleep it off again... Mephone was getting in bed when he heard the door open. He looked up to see OJ, which was odd since he usually worked really late.

Mephone turned to look away from the door so that OJ couldn't see the blush that's been stuck on his face for the past week. OJ sat down next to him on the bed and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hm?" Mephone said, still facing away from him.

OJ sighed. "Mephone, has there been something that's been bothering you recently?"

"Uh no, why do you ask?" Mephone said, moving a little to turn his face away even more.

"You've basically been avoiding me for the past week. You know if you ever have something you wanna talk about I'm here."

Mephone just realized now that he had basically just been avoiding OJ. Now he felt kind of guilty, he felt like he should tell OJ the truth... but it's so embarrassing!

"Uhm.. I'm fine, really. Don't worry about me!"

"I can tell when you're lying, plus it's basically my job to worry about you." OJ pointed out

I mean I guess he's not wrong... Mephone sighed, giving in. "Fiiine. It's just that lately, I've umm..." Mephone paused for a moment. "latleyivejustbeeninheatcyclesthatswhatsbotheringme."

Mephone said really fast.

OJ took a moment, trying to process what he just said, then it hit him. He started giggling a little.

"Hey, it's not funny!" Mephone protested.

Still laughing a bit, OJ responded "Sorry, sorry, it's just funny that you ignored me for a week because of that." OJ thought for a moment, before speaking again with a smirk. "You know, I could help you if you want."

Mephone thought for a moment before responding. "...please." He said, desperate to get any sort of relief.

OJ almost immediately pulled Mephone in for a kiss. Mephone whined into the kiss, and OJ took that opportunity and slipped his tongue inside Mephones mouth. OJ let his hand roam down to Mephones charging port while he continued sloppily making out with him. He rubbed his fingers around Mephones entrance, causing him to slightly gasp. OJ pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. He looked at Mephone, who already looked like a complete mess. Mephones eyes were locked onto OJs tentacle, which was fully out.

OJ quickly grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand, put some on his fingers, and spread it around. He gently pushed them into Mephones charging port, causing him to let out a low groan. He got his fingers down to the knuckle, waiting for Mephone to get adjusted.

OJ began to slowly trust his fingers in and out of Mephone, making him let out whimpers and whines. OJ sped up a little and started scissoring his fingers to help prep him better.

"Nghh~ OJ.. please.." He begged.

OJ picked up his pace a little, getting Mephones slick all over his fingers. After a bit, OJ pulled his fingers out, causing Mephone to whine disappointedly. OJ quickly grabbed the lube and put some on his dick, gasping from the cold liquid making contact with his skin. He spread it out by jacking off, letting out a couple grunts until the lube was spread enough. He lined up to Mephones charging port.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" OJ asked, wanting to make sure he was comfortable.

"Yes," Mephone said needily, badly needing OJ.

OJ smirked at Mephones tone. "Someone's needy~," He said, before slowly pushing into him.

Mephone whimpered, reaching out his arms to hold onto OJ for support. Eventually, OJ bottomed out, waiting to move so that Mephone could get adjusted.

"Y-you can move now..." Mephone whined.

OJ slowly pulled out, before quickly slamming back into Mephone.

"AHH~! OJ!" Mephone practically screamed out.

OJ smirked, as he thrusted into Mephone, but at a slower pace this time. OJ moved his hand to cup Mephones face, leaning in to kiss him sloppily. Mephone desperately kissed back, pulling OJ closer to him.

Mephone broke the kiss to speak. "OJ please... f-faster.."

OJ slowed down his pace before speaking. "Only if you beg~," he said with a smug look.

Mephone spoke, slightly flustered. "...OJ, I need to feel you pound into me until I can barely even think anymore, please."

"Hmmm... okay!" Oj said, before going as fast as he could.

"O-OJ!" Mephone said as he could feel himself getting closer. OJ, who could also feel himself getting closer to his climax, started thrusting even deeper into Mephone until he hit Mephones sweet spot.

"FUCK~" Mephone spoke, barely being able to speak anymore. He felt tears prick his eyes as he continued to let out moans and whimpers, which completely drowned out OJs own groans.

"Ah.. Mephone I-Im getting close." OJ warned. Mephone barely comprehended what OJ said, completely consumed in ecstasy. OJ leaned down again, sloppily making out with Mephone as he neared his climax.

He briefly broke the kiss to ask Mephone a question. "In or out?"

"f.. I-in..." Mephone responded, before continuing to make out with OJ. OJs thrusts started to get sloppier, twitching inside Mephone, who had tears rolling down his face. OJ stopped kissing Mephone to catch his breath

"Nghh~ O-OJ I'm getting close..." Mephone spoke breathily.

OJ thrusted into Mephone a couple more times, before finally reaching his high. He slammed into Mephone, releasing his cum deep inside him. Shortly after, Mephone also reached his climax and clenched around him.

"OJ~!" Mephone screamed out, as his orgasm hit him like a train. OJ slowly pulled out and watched his cum leak out of Mephone, who was completely wrecked. OJ quickly got up and grabbed a damp towel to help clean up.

He carefully wiped up his cum, being careful not to overstimulate Mephone. After he was done, he threw the towel on the floor to worry about later. Mephone was still completely worn out and by the looks of it, tired. OJ got back in bed, and pulled Mephone closer to him, giving him a little kiss on the forehead.

"I love you," OJ whispered while smiling.

"...I love you too," Mephone said, weakly smiling back.

Mephone closed his eyes, and almost immediately fell asleep. OJ fell asleep soon after, and they cuddled the entire night.

The end wow !!! wow !!!! old gay men yaoi !!!!