14 ➜ OCEAN RABBIT

GIFT #3 ~ WE RAN OUT OF COTTON

━━━━━━

"Miss Butterfly! May I-"
"You may not." Shinobu hummed gracefully, while putting a piece together, [Y/N] pouted and crossed her arms in annoyance, "I will be great help!" She objected, "I am as strong as bull!" She flexes her "muscles."

Shinobu was setting up new features for her experimenting that required precision and focus, and dragging, transfering stuff, and even more dragging. [Y/N] thought her ma would need help because her arms looked so thin it can be used as pasta.

"I am sorry, [Y/N], you can't help me for this job because I have planned it for myself, now be a lady and surprise me with something when I am done, hm?" She pinched the child's cheek playfully with a genuine smile on her face, [Y/N]'s expression didn't change, but she glew happier; "But, I have no idea what to gift you anymore."

"How about you make someone else a gift?using the skills that I've teached you?"

Sewing... sewing buttons... cotton. Crocheting... Plushies!
[Y/N] eyes gleamed suddently, Shinobu knew what she asked for and she was mad determined to do it, "The needed ingredients is on the shelf at the room with cat scratches at the very left." she stood up and continued her work as the rabid child ran and vanished.

━━━━━

Two and a half hours have passed, [Y/N], while eating her regular Wisteria beauties while her kitty labeled as SMPKW was playing with a failed attempt of her plush (it's now a ball of yarn.)

With tears and sweat spent, well, no tears. She made an adorable, small sized plush made with cotton and buttons with rabbit ears colored blue, although the eye was a bit fucked and looked like the rabbit was high, it was cute either way.

She sewed the back of the rabbit a cute little black bow, and it was finished! She got up and began her delivering phase, to the water estate!

Everyone was happy.

Note; [Y/N] tripped on a pebble and now has a big open gash on her forehead, ouch.

━━━━

Giyuu received the gift while in a bad mood and it cheered him up, now keeps it at his bed, he didn't bother on plucking off the note that was stuck on the rabbit's tail written "thank yu for ur niceness smiley face"

lowkey wanna make another child reader where the child just bonds with a talking eagle (like a kakushi crow) that kicks ass.

Ps sorry abt the short chapters!! Im trying my best ☹️ !!