𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆

The girl blinks at the rainbow-eyed person in front of her

The rainbow-eyed man blinks back, "Ara ara~ what do we have here?" he was wearing a smiley expression while tilting his head to the side at the same time as a sign of confusion 'How did a little girl get in here without him noticing?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a long second of silence the girl started to rummage in her small bag looking for something, she smiles as she finally found the item she was looking for in her bag "Aha! Here it is!" the girl took out a rainbow lollipop.

She walks towards the rainbow-eyed man and gave him the lollipop "Here, this lollipop reminds me of you" The little girl took his hand and makes him hold the rainbow lollipop "You can eat it right now if you want!" 

The man felt dumbfounded at the first thing she said.

The man just looks at the lollipop and then back at the little girl, he observed how cute and chubby her face looks, and her small figure too made her look so small and adorable, so adorable that he starts to feel an unfamiliar fuzzy feeling inside, he wished he could talk but he starts to feel a lump in his throat that made him unable to speak.

The girl blinks again she waves her small little hands in front of the man, jumping a little since she couldn't properly reach his face "Oi, can you see me? *gasp* can you not talk because you were cursed with rainbow eyes ?!" the girl said making a shocked :O face.

Douma snaps out of his trance and looked at the girl again laughing "Hahaha! No sorry it's just that you looked so cute that I spaced out" his voice sounded so soft and silky. The little girl was surprised when she heard his voice but all so felt shy and muttered a small "thank you..." for the compliment and looks down at the tatami floors, suddenly finding it nice to look at instead of the person in front of her.

She hears a chuckle that came from the man in front of her, but for some reason, she feels a tug on her collar wait, Omg is she levitating?! Oh wait...she realized she was being picked up by Douma on the collar effortlessly.

"Wow, you're pretty heavy for a small person."

The girl pouts and wiggles to get out of Douma's hold and planning kick his foot after insulting her but her attempts fail so she gave up and just looked like a dangling ornament in Douma's hold. 

"Hah? I'm not heavy you're just not strong enough! let me go!" Douma was struggling to hold in his laugh, "But I am strong! If I wasn't strong I wouldn't be able to hold you since you're so heavy~" At this point, you were glaring knives at him. However, in his perspective, you just looked like an angry puppy to him.

Deciding that he already had enough fun teasing the little girl he grins and spoke "Alright, I'll put you down now!" he happily puts you back on the ground in a gentle manner as if you were a fragile thing. fragile as you look you were still angry at Douma for calling you heavy a while ago so you kicked his foot HARD because you're that type to get angry about petty things <3