C26

"Team Leader, can I ask a question?”

During Ark’s lunch break, Ajia moved a small stool and propped her cheeks beside Xu Xinghe’s desk, contemplatively.

“No.”

Xu Xinghe refused her righteously.

Ajia wailed: “Why? I haven’t said what the question is!”

undefinedXu Xinghe replied without raising his head: “Is there any difference? You won’t ask work questions during the lunch break anyway.”

“It’s still Brother Xu who knows me well!” Ajia smiled, and moved the small bench forward again. “It’s really not a work problem – what should I get for a first date?”

“…” Xu Xinghe turned his head to look at her. “Are you talking about a friend?”

Ajia shyly covered her face with her hands, but her happy smile could still be seen. “It’s not that far yet, we’re still getting to know each other!”

“Yo.” Xu Xinghe raised his eyebrows, turned the swivel chair 180 degrees, and turned to face Ajia. “Which boy is so lucky? Are they from our department?

“It’s not… We’re going to movies together this weekend, what should I give?” Ajia looked at him eagerly.

Xu Xinghe spread his hands helplessly. “Why ask me this kind of question?”

“Who else can I ask? Ryan and the others are all bachelors! You’re the only one with experience in love.”

“…”

Black lines hung from Team Leader Xu’s face. “Where did my love experience come from?”

Ajia didn’t understand: “Huh?”

Xu Xinghe crossed his arms and said, “I’ve only ever been married, never in a relationship.”

Ajia: “…” It seemed to make sense.

“However, I can help you ask.” As she was the only solitary seedling in the group, Xu Xinghe kindly turned on his smartphone and clicked into the Capital University F4 group chat.

Although they all graduated from the Department of Computer Science, unlike the bachelors in his team, the other three in the group have relatively rich experience in love, and currently only Lin Qi is single.

However, the three did not engage in degree-related careers.

It can only be said that it’s true that programmers find it hard to find romantic partners.

Xu Xinghe: “What is the best gift to give each other on a first date?”

Lin Qi: “What day is today?”

Vincent: “Your birthday”

Lin Qi: “Don’t do this, I can’t bear the word date. Since we’re going to meet tonight, isn’t it a bit late to ask what gifts to give now?”

Cheryl: “What are you thinking, the gift is definitely not for you.”

Xu Xinghe: “…Focus on answering my question, don’t waste my precious lunch time :)”

Cheryl: “Marshal Ling is not short of anything, I suggest you send some handmade products, the key is to show your heart”

Xu Xinghe: “…Thank you, it’s not me. I asked for my colleague, she is 21 this year, female, beta”

Xu Xinghe: “What kind of gifts did you guys give when you were dating?”

Cheryl: “I just gave Joseph a bottle of men’s perfume two days ago, but soldiers are not allowed to spray perfume. Is incense at home okay?”