Angelina - Tommy Genesis - -

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉
⚫⚫⚫⚫✮⚫⚫⚫⚫
..SMUT..
(don't read if
you're not comfortable)
--------
Year: 2006 ✮
---------------

Bill's pov
๑---✮---๑---✮---๑---✮-

I continued to stare at her as she showered, the way she washed herself turning me on by the minute, her hips and her features making me go crazy.

She knew what she was doing, she had left the door open for a reason.
I could see how she glared at me as if she was trying to see if I was staring, which I was. I couldn't stop myself, her body was perfect.. I could feel myself start to get harder by the minute as I continued to look at her.

She came out of the shower wrapping her towel around herself as she headed into the room, it was obvious the way she was looking at me, she had a seductive looked in her eyes... I wanted her so bad and I'm sure she was aware of it.

She looked at me with a smirk and the tension around the room was obvious, she took the towel off and acted as if she was gonna dress herself up, which I knew she wouldn't do.
I stood up, my boner being visible as I talked toward her putting my hand on her cheek gently, her eyes were full of lust and love making me go crazier for her, I admired her face, admired every perfect feature on her face, her nose, her eyes, her eyelashes... Every part of here I would admire and love. I looked down at her seeing her naked instantly feeling the heat in my body rise as I couldn't control myself anymore.

I wanted her.. I needed her.

I pulled in for a soft gentle kiss which instantly turned into a more passionate one, I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait anymore.

she started getting closer to me, her hands caressed my abdomen softly as she continued kissing me, her hands finding the way to the hem of my shirt breaking the kiss for a second as she took my shirt off, this just made me feel hotter and made me need her even more than I already did.
She noticed my boner being pressed againts my pants, she instantly took my pants off as she got on her knees, she slid my pants down now leaving me almost fully naked as I was only with my grey underwear which clearly had a darker wet spot where my precum sat, she slid my underwear down letting my cock free, it was hard standing at attention from her, she smirked as she looked at it, putting her hands around it making me gasp feeling her soft hot touch wrap around me. She stared at it with a hungry look, I knew what she wanted to do and I couldn't wait for her to pleasure me.
She smiled now looking at it again, without notice she put her mouth to my already hard cock making a groan full of pleasure escape my mouth.

Y/n's pov
----------♡------------

I put my mouth on his hard cock, his groan full of of pleasure making me feel even hotter as I gently sucked his tip, I sucked him faster as my hand stayed on his dick, some moans and whimpers left his mouth, I felt his hand on my hair softly gripping it and starting to push my head down on his dick as he moaned loudly
Fuck.. I'm gonna..
He said between moans, he gripped my head tighter and pushed my head now increasing his pace, I could see his expression of full ecstacy. my jaw was starting to hurt a bit as I felt a hot liquid shoot into my throat, I swallowed his hot sticky fluid, I smiled at him and he smirked back.

I never thought I'd see him in this angle.
I loved it.

We got lost in eachothers eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened, Carl was standing there. I was on my knees fully naked and so was Bill.
Carl looked shocked but instantly closed the door. I didn't know what to think, was he gonna think bad of me now?

๑---✮---๑---✮---๑๑---✮---๑---✮---๑

A/n: sorry for not updating for like a week or some but I honestly got no motivation to even text my friends, I've been feeling better so here's another chapter here pookies ♡.

(btw I hope u understand the song reference 😏)

๑---✮---๑---✮---๑๑---✮---๑---✮---