Getting comfortable

'Okay then..don't judge me okay?' He chuckled and threw his jacket down starting to undress himself as well, as soon as his boxers dropped i was in shock {holy shit this man is huge-..} i thought to myself then looked away quickly. 'You sure about thi-' he raised a eyebrow 'YES I'M COMFORTABLE DULIC!.' My face turned red. He laughed at me 'what's so funny?' I said crossing my arms 'nothin it's just cute how you react and..i’ve never seen anything more beautiful than you right now. you’re just so perfect.' He smiled softly. 'Oh stop you're giving me too much butterflies' i turned around and turned on the faucet and ran the shower having warm water on 'this feels so nice..i needed this badly' i cupped my hands into a cup and poured the water on me. Dulic started at me for a second 'oh.. i can definitely help with that..' he gets behind me and starts massaging my back i let out a soft moan of relaxation feeling his hands on my shoulders and the warm water at the same time made me feel so safe Dulic blushed super hard trying not to think of anything else then spoke 'you like that, don’t you? I think this is what you needed' he smirked 'yea i did..can you get my neck too?' He nodded 'yeah i can' he massaged me and relaxed my shoulders and neck i sighed in relief 'this feels so good' i lay my head on his chest 'here hold on lets sit down.' He turned off shower and pulled back the faucet letting the water run we both sat down and i layed on him, i led his hand on my chest 'you sure?..' he said concerning but also caring i nodded 'i mean...i always thought of things about..us' his heart beated fast and he slowly started to rub my boobs cupping my breast and rubbing,pinching my nipples i let out a soft moan 'h..h-have you ever..d...done this before?' He questioned me, i shook my head holding his rist 'you'd be my first..' i moaned under my breath and arched my back a bit 'i’ve never seen someone so beautiful and carefree. it’s amazing to see all of the emotions and feelings that your body can express. i could spend hours just looking and touching at you like this. I adore it..' he said kissing my neck, i grip onto him a bit 'ah..' i bit my lip feeling sensitive, my nipples got hard 'i can feel your body reacting to my touch. it’s so arousing. I want more of you' he hugged me and adjusted me next to his cock i gasp and moaned a little louder than before i felt it throb against my clitoris 'please me gentle with me..it's my first time..' i held onto him and the edge of the tub. 'i promise, i’ll make sure it’s everything you’ve ever dreamed of okay?..' he licked my neck and the back of my ear, as he kept twitching.