7

"Bet"

Minho got closer not breaking eye contact.

Jisung was blushing like hell but it was dark so Minho couldn't see his blush.

They were close and jisung didn't dare to close the gap between them.

"Can I?" Minho asked making sure jisung was comfortable with all this, he looked at Minho for some seconds and then nodded.

"Words jisung."
"You can."

Minho slowly started to get closer and closer but then suddenly jisung got down and rolled himself on the floor making Minho kiss the wall.

Jisung was laughing like crazy but Minho on the other hand was confused.

It took him a minute to process what just happened, he then turned around smirking at a laughing jisung.

He was busy laughing that he didn't notice Minho jumping on him.

"Ow what the fuck?! What are you?! a kangaroo?!"

Minho rolled his eyes.

"You are the one that played me!" He sounded like a 5 year old and that made jisung laugh.

Minho was about to attack jisung but Felix yelled from the other side.

"7 MINUTES ARE OVER GET OUT!"

jisung quickly sat up and ran out of the closet, Felix stood there thinking that they were doing something interesting in that closet.

"Did you fuck?" Felix looked at jisung happily.

"What? No! I would never get railed by that bitch." Jisung said as Minho got out of the closet and pushed jisung.

"Me? A bitch? Fuck you!" Jisung didn't like the attitude.
"No fuck you!" They started to fight like kids.

Felix looked at them then just left them there bickering.

He walked into the living room and sat down next to hyunjin. "What did they do?" Felix just rolled his eyes. "Literally nothing, just fighting like an old married couple." Hyunjin laughed and pated Felix's head.

Minsung came back into the living room and sat opposite directions, they continue playing the truth or dare and eventually got bored.

"Maybe we should watch a movie?" Changbin asked and everyone agreed with the idea.

Jeongin wanted to watch my little pony and everyone had to agree because seungmin roasted them for not wanting it.

They watched 2 episodes and some of them got tired and fell asleep, except for jeongin and seungmin.

Jeongin was really focused on the screen that he didn't notice seungmin moving closer, he then felt something heavy on his shoulder, the turned his head to the side to see seungmin looking up at him smiling.

Jeongin blushed but smiled back then turned back to the screen.
Not soon after he somehow fell asleep on seungmins chest.
Everyone were sleeping peacefully.

The next morning jisung was the first one to wake up, he looked around his sight was blurry for some reasons. He sat up and walked to the bathroom.

He keeps on bumping into the walls on his way to the bathroom, he then bumped into a hard wall, he kicked it and it made a sound. He looked up squeezing his eyes.

"Why did you hit me? You blind or some shit?" The wall talked with him.

"How the fuck does a wall talk?" The wall  laughed then spit his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK" jisung took shirt on the "wall" and cleaned his eyes, when he looked up it was Minho.

He jumped in suprise then pushed him with little force. "Why would you spit me you...horse looking bitch?!" He then spit him in the face and then ran to the bathroom with Minho behind him.

Jisung went into the bathroom locking it and laughing at how Minho into the door.
After some minutes jisung finished cleaning himself up, he got out of the bathroom only to be attacked, he yelled.
They both fell on the floor.
"You have a thing about jumping on me." Jisung giggled.
"You have a thing about bumping into me" they both laughed.
Jisung turned his head to look at minho but he was already looking, his face somehow soften. Both got lost into each others eyes.

"Why are you both laying on the floor, it's 9am" Felix asked as he went into the hall with hyunjin behind him looking at the two disgusted.
"The fuck you doing? Get a room ew"

"Why? We are just laying on the floor" jisung rolled his eyes as he got up, he looked down at Minho he was holding up his hand. "Help me sungie" he smiled.

Jisung blushed at the name and helped him up, instead of getting up he pulled jisung down, he was now on top of him.

"Nah I'm out" Felix said and hyunjin nodded his head in agreement then they walked back into the living room.

Jisung was blushing like hell and Minho was just smiling. "Like this position?" Jisung punched him in the stomach. "Like this punch?" He mumbled as he got up. He kicked Minho in the back.
Minhos back was hurting but he just laughed at jisungs cuteness.

Skip time

Everyone was at school and at their classes.
chan, hyunjin and seungmin has maths, the rest has PE.

Jisung pov:

I was just playing with a basketball I found on the floor, as I was playing someone stole it, I thought it was Minho because that's what Minho would do to annoy me but it was someone else.

As I turn I saw Yuri smiling. "Hi there, thought you could use some company"
I looked at him smiling awkwardly. "No thanks, I'm good" I said ,rejecting his offer kindly.

His smile dropped and it didn't look like a sad face more like an angry face, it didn't give of good vibes.

Felix then soon after joined us. "What are you guys doing?" He asked eyeing Yuri up and down.
I was about to say something but I was interrupted.
"Nothing ,I was just leaving" he said looking at me like I'm some sort of food.
"See you later sungie." He smiled, his smile made me sick, the way he called me it made me sick.

Felix looked at me worried. "Did he do something Ji?" I just shook my head as I looked down, I was scared of  yuri.

Short after jeongin joined us as well. "Is everything ok? Ji? You ok?" Jeongin asked as he looked at both me and Felix. "I'm fine, let's go play volleyball" I said as I still felt the urge to look behind me ,as I felt someone is looking at me.

Felix smiled and nodded.
Then we went to the volleyball team and asked them to let us play, they agreed cause no one can say no to us.

Skip time

As I was resting, someone sat next to me.
"I thought you were only good at cheerleading." I look to my side to see Minho looking down at up, I went closer and whispered. "Guess you don't know a lot of things I'm good at." I said with a smirk.
Then I felt it ,the stare, i looked behind me slowly, when I turned no one was there.
I felt like I was going crazy.

Minho was looking at me worried. "You ok?" He puts his hand on my cheek and lifts my face.

I looked at him but then I slapped his hand away." I'm fine." I said getting up and walked up to my friends.

___________________________________________

I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE HOW MUCH TIME HAS PAST😭
I'm so sorry for the VERY late update, I'll try to update more often.

I'm so sorry if this wasn't really what you were waiting for😭😭
I'll do better🙏