13

" It's so beautiful jungkookie !! "

Jimin exclaimed looking over the park. He saw a few couples sitting on the benches and a few kids playing around.

He walked towards Jungkook who was spreading a mat on the ground. He sat besides him and helped him to take out a few of the dishes.

They both ate and talked in peace, enjoying each other's presence and the magnificent view.

After eating they both wrapped up the things into the basket and laid on the mat, side by side, looking at the clear night sky.

" That looks like a pig ! " Jungkook said pointing at a constellation which looked like a pig, according to Jungkook.

" That's not a pig kookie, it's a rabbit. "
" But it looks like a pig ! You need to see from here !! "

" No it looks- " Jimin stopped talking when he was suddenly pulled by Jungkook, who was now in a sitting position.

He pulled Jimin into his lap and took his small hand into his large one, pointing at the constellation.

" See it's a pig ! " Jungkook huffed as he looked up while all Jimin could do  was to nod and hide his face into his palms due to the heat rushing to his face.

" It's quite late now, we should go now. Aunty would be worried. " Jimin looked up at Jungkook to find him already starring at Jimin.

He gently kissed Jimin's forehead and picked him up in his arms. He wrapped his arms around his thighs and Jimin had to hold on Jungkook's shoulder for support.

" The basket ? " They had forgotten the basket on the spot when Jungkook had carried Jimin to the car.

" I'll get it afterwards but now I wanna talk to you about something. "

" Me too. Can I please go first ? "

Jungkook nodded seeing Jimin's puppy eyes and Jimin tried to get on his feet so that he can continue but Jungkook had placed him on the cars bonnet and had wrapped his arms his waist, pulling him closer.

" So I don't know how to start, bu-but you make me feel weird ! Like in a good way " Jimin was scared that Jungkook would take his words in a negative way but when he saw Jungkook smiling softly at him, it encouraged him to speak further.

" I don't know what this feeling is but it makes me feel butterflies in the stomach and I really like the feeling. I really like you. " He muttered in a tiny voice, barely audible.

He was scared for rejection but when he saw the softness in Jungkook's eyes, he was sure that Jungkook was feeling the same. So when Jungkook had pulled him into a soft kiss he gladly kissed back, enjoying their moment, their first kiss.

While Jimin had his eyes closed as he kissed Jungkook, Jungkook opened his to look at the figure standing few metres away behind the bushes.

His hands made their way to Jimin's face, holding his cheeks gently and deepening the kiss. The figure fumed in anger and walked away, glaring at Jungkook.

Jimin broke the kiss with a shy smile, blushing and looking down to the ground. While Jungkook wiped off his lips and a smirk automatically forming in his face.

Jungkook : 1 , Taehyung : 0