Chap 3

(A/N ok so i was thinking about this for a while and I know that my main character's name is in fact Ji So Young but in my honest opinion that name is a bit too girly for someone who's trying to pass as a boy so I am in fact changing the name i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if that bothers you my beautiful readers but I can't go on like this PS I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry that i haven't been updating but I got in some trouble and I've had to deal with so stuff but I love you guys and will get back on track when everything is settled xoxo)

-Min Ju-

I was knocked on the floor while my phone flew out of my hand. I heard it hit the ground and crawled over to get it but to my luck the guy got it. I stood up quickly trying to grab my phone from him but it wasn't working since he was so much taller then me.

Seung Yeon- Min Ju! Hurry we have to make it home before my wife!

The guy looked at my sister weird so I took the chance of getting my phone back. I snatched it out of his hand then took of running. When we made it home Oppa was in a depressed mood which made me think that his stage fright took over him at the additions.

Grandma- Min Ju...You have to talk to him you're the only one who can.

I walked over to him and laid on the floor and did a pose. With my best english accent I said "Draw me like one of your french girls!" but it didn't help he walked around me.

Me- Oppa? What happened tell me.

He shook his head walking away in sadness and depression.

-time skip- (later that night)

I woke up in the middle of the night for a snack. I looked around and saw that Oppa wasn't in bed. I walked around outside for him.

Me- Oppa? Oppa?

I saw my sister next to a trashcan speaking to someone. Sure enough it was Ji Woo. I looked at how my sister's words could change his emotions in a second. I looked away from them going back inside. I laid down in bed thinking about how close Oppa and my sister were I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous....

-Time skip- (Next Morning)

The next morning everyone was crowded in front of the television.

Me- What's going on?

Sis- Shhhhhhh

CEO Jang-Therefore, we will hold a second open audition where the fans will be able to judge. With fans votes, they will pick 50 contestants. And through tests, we will choose the top 8. By utilizing a live stream, we will ensure the best possible audition. To prove M2 doesn't rely on looks, the remaining 8 contestants of the addition will attend a blind audition.

My sister pulled me aside with a devious look in her eyes,

Sis- We should upload videos of all of us!

Me- No we should upload a video of Ji Woo. Sis you know it's an all boy group no way they let two girls join.

Sis- They won't even know.

Me- Fine whatever.

In the next hour there were more than millions of views. With comments that said all kinds of things...

Sis- I told you it would work! Look! Look this comment is for your video, 'Aww Oppa you're so cute when you dance! I wish I saw you do it more!!' or how bout this one 'Oppa you're the best!! Fighting!!  \(^.^)/' these are great!

Me- Say what you will but I'm not to happy that girls think I'm a guy...

Ji Woo- Its ok your girly in your own way.