Chapter 1

Laura's POV-

"Stop it!" I yell as Ross tickles me. "Not until you admit it!" he yells not stopping. "Fine!! R-Ross's h-hair isn't bleached!" I yell out almost crying. I hate when he tickles me. "Thank you." he said smugly.
I sigh, "I'm bored. Do you want to watch Romeo and Juliet?" I ask wiggling my eye brows. "YES." he says excitedly. "Wow..." I say giggling. "I mean, if you want to.." he says making his voice deeper in attempt to live that down. "Stop doing that." I say putting in the movie.
After finishing the movie, I had to calm Ross down. I can't blame him for being emotional. "Its not fair!" he yells out crying on my shoulder. "Ross you do this every time we watch it... Its okay." I say rubbing his back. We get up and walk into the kitchen. "Laura why do you have a life time supply of gogurt in your fridge?" he asks critically. "Gogurt is life." I say casually. "Is that so..." he says. I was about to rant but his phone started to ring. He picks it up. "Hey Maia. Yah...yah...I'll be there...yah...bye." he says smiling. "So Laur, I gotta go." he says walking to the door. "Okay, bye." I say smiling at him.

Part one so far. No they aren't dating. Ross came over, And Laura's sister was at work. In this story they are not famous.