7

He moved towards her other bosom and started kissing.licking and sucking,making her roll her eyes he slowly moved his hand down and rubbed her clothed part and she moaned,arching her back and clenching on nothing.she needed his touch and attention there or she would die for pain.

He moved back and pulled out her dark red lehanga revealing her soaked pantie.she was shivering and waiting for him to make her go more insane.she arched her back raising her hip too and he pulled out her pantie down.thats it,she closed her legs still after knowing she wanted him so bad and he wouldn't let her stay like this but what could she do ? She was shy, feeling naked in front of his husband, feeling exposed in front of his husband.

He chuckled and sniffed her soaked pantie making her close her eyes.he threw it and opened her legs wide and she didn't resist this time.he smirked and leaned down between her legs.he grabbed her thighs tightly and flicked his tongue on her clit and started fucking her with his tongue.she was becoming more needy for his touch and that luscious tongue of his that she moved her hips up making his tongue go deeper and her hands started clenching on the sheets feeling pure pleasure.

But it still was not enough for her as her hands go over his head and pushed his head more making him bite her clit softly and he didn't resist her to push him more cause he started licking her making her reach near her climax.

Tahir-relax baby...and release,let me taste you..

He said something making her vibrate with his muffle voice and she didn't even hear what he said but she just released what she was waiting for.he immediately licked her clean and started breathing heavily.she opened her eyes and saw him opening his pants and slide them down.

Tahir-open your legs wide,I want to fuck the shit out of you that u forgot everything and just remember me and only me... nothing else.. believe me baby it will erase your  past pain..

She opened her legs and he grabbed her hips and placed them over his thigh and he placed his dick at her entrance and rubbed it over her folds and she was going crazy and he is taking his time and feeling her soft pussy against his hard dick but when his eyes met her he pushed it inside and she screamed and he immediately halted his thrust.

Tahir-I will go slow,tell me when you get adjusted.

She was trying hard to control not to make any painful sound because it hurts every time but she never let him hear her scream of pain but he forbade her to hide her noises and he heard it and she could feel by his moves that he was hurt seeing her in pain.

Shree-tah--tahir mo..move...ahhhhh..move I am fi..fine..

She said moaning and he started moving slowly and now he was deep inside her and rubbing her side hips to ease the pain.

Tahir- mujhe vishwas hi nahi ho raha hai....tum itni khubsurat ho..ahh so tight baby .you are just heaven..

He said and grabbed her ankles and thrusted slowly but deep.he started thrusting fastly after hearing her moaning and her Payal sound made him insane..his jaw was clenching and he was sweating.his pase turned in inhuman speed and she started clenching on his memeber and he moaned out loud.

Tahir-just keep doing that,I like it when your little pussy starts hugging me.

He moaned and pulled her closer towards him and started thrusting hardly and her belly could feel as he was near her womb.he placed his hand on her belly and felt how deeper he was and how much more he could go.