Chapter 1~Crudele: The beginning.

It was happening again; I was having a migraine but this was one of the worst I've felt for awhile and I knew what this meant I was getting another ability and I would have to figure it out myself as usual. I'm Alexander Caesar of the Caesar family and that's all I really know about that family; their name, my family is a really wealthy and powerful family but when I was a baby I was taken to a house to live alone because the priest told them I'm not just normal; I had purples eyes, short fangs, almost indestructible body and I had a purple aura surrounding me [until I learnt to mask it], and this made them scared so they did that to protect themselves from me but they sent me money and food and everything but in all I took care of myself and then little by little I realized what they were really all afraid of; my first ability that I was inert was transvection[the ability to fly] and it was one of my easiest ability to learn, then the next was clairvoyance and then precognition[the ability to see the nearest future through your dreams]. I registered for school myself and did everything myself except the money which to other people would be a great life, I'm 16 and I'm close to finishing high school. I had no friends, didn't know my family, no emotions except occasional anger and my powers.
I'm in the school's soccer team and also a really brilliant chap, I have had admirers but then I didn't care about them that's where the name Crudele came along meaning I'm heartless but I didn't really care. It was a new day and the beginning of school again, what a long summer it had been and apart from using my powers it was just so boring. I came to school with no expression on my face and I could feel that no one was excited to see me[I can feel people's emotions, makes up for not having any] but I wasn't expecting anyone to be.