Chapter 2~New beginnings

I was on my way to my locker when I saw her and before I knew it I heard my heart beat and I couldn't just stop staring at her; there was just something about her that made her different, she was special and different in her own way and I could feel it. The next thing I knew she was walking up to me and then I came out of the trance when she said: "Is there something funny or unusual on my forehead?" and then I smiled which never happened before, the boy closest to me opened his mouth she turned to him and then to me.
I looked at him and the next thing I heard him say: 'He never smiles and he just did', at least I thought I did until I heard him say it again, I was so confused but that wasn't my main concern right now. It was too late, she looked at me and realized I was the kid who everyone even teachers warned to stay away from, before she could say anything, I left. I wasn't really bothered about her or what she thought about me[at least not much], what was now on my mind was why I heard what the boy said before he said it again, my question was immediately answered when I started hearing people but their lips weren't moving, I'M TELEPATHIC. I didn't get the chance to be excited since it hurt so bad and I couldn't control it. I started bleeding from my nose so I quickly rushed to the men's room to clean up, as I began to focus on my blood the voices began to stop. This meant I was gaining control of my new ability and the real fun would soon begin, well after sports anyway. I found myself staring at her again but this time I realised before she could notice, 'what is going on with me damn it', I thought to myself.