My New Life

Darkness is the sorce of all evil and murders,killers,demons ect.
My name is joseph Ingram and I have been lead into the darkness now it has eaten me whole.this path is a very dangerous one.not even God can save me from Satan himself.
I had awoken in a dark room.when I opens my eyes a man with paler skin than a peice of paper. a cut smile to make him look like the joker.he looked at me and the smile grew larger."guess you awake now"said the stranger.I knew who he was....the pale skin,joker smile and his burnt eyelids....Jeff the killer.
"Can I help you Jeff?"I asked keeping my cool.he was shocked at first but then smiled again."yes you can help me by going to sleep"Jeff said as he raised his knife to stave me with.I look at him and rolled my eyes."is that all you say before u kill someone Jeffery.....really?"I said thinking I would confuse him.bit what I didn't know was I angered him.
His hand made contact with my left cheek and it left a red mark."shut your trap kid,got it?".I didn't care so I just went and said "can I leave I was goin to kill this nice family but then your bitch ass kidnapped me you prick".
Again he punched my face and told me to shut up.I only spitted in his face.I looked onto his eyes and with my coolest voice I said "look all I want is to find a family and kill them ok if you want you can tag along but all u ask is for you to let me go".
Jeff lowered the knife and told me "how do I know your not lying?".I rolled my eyes again and ripped the rope off my hands and legs. When I stood I looked at Jeff and whispered "let's go kill Jeff".when we killed the family we went back to Jeff's place and we were laughing so hard."oh man did you see the father he wad like 'stay away from my wife and kids you fuckers,oh man that was priceless" said Jeff trying to stop laughing,I nodded chuckling also.