Teaser

Minji's gaze fixated on the camera nestled discreetly in the corner of the room. A sly smile danced on her lips as she let her head tilt back slightly. With a deliberate motion, she raised her arm, and the camera obediently followed her, tracking her every move. A mischievous glint sparkled in her eyes as she toyed with the camera's surveillance, causing it to falter and stumble as she intentionally confused its tracking.

Laughter bubbled up from deep within her as she playfully stepped back, the camera's persistent attempt to capture her every gesture becoming a comical dance. Eventually, she turned away, still chuckling under her breath. As she walked, her fingers deftly retrieved her phone from her pocket.

"How's everything looking back there?" she inquired, her voice carrying a hint of curiosity.

"It's good, though this catsuit is a bit snug," Haewon's voice crackled through the phone.

A low chuckle followed Haewon's response. "Tight in all the right places," Cordelia's voice purred, a smirk evident even in her words.

Minji's exasperated sigh blended with her amusement. "Cordelia?" she called out, her eyes flicking towards the room's entrance.

"Hmm?" Cordelia's reply echoed through the line.

"Quit being a horny spaz please? Focus on the task at hand," Minji deadpanned, her tone a mix of annoyance and fondness. With that, she ended the call, her attention returning to the key she held in her hand.

The key glinted in the dim light as Minji turned it over in her fingers. Her determination burned brighter than ever as she considered the significance of the key, the locked door, and the mystery that loomed before them. A quiet but resolute whisper escaped her lips as she gazed at the key's intricate details.

"You better work."