Chapter three

Florence's P.O.V
Once Steven had checked out her car, begging me to let him take it for a ride to which I said no and he was very disappointed. I got unpacked and decided that I would have dinner with my family for the first night and then meet up with everyone at the bonfire.

So here the I currently am stood in my room with every piece of clothing I own sprawled out on my bed, I decided to do my makeup first before I get changed.

I did a simple look and then began to look for an outfit again, I made a poll on instagram and within a few minutes I had my answer.

Her outfit

Her outfit

After that I headed down the stairs and met up with Monique and Phoebe standing by my car waiting for me.

"Let's go Conrad just text me and they are already there." The oldest girl said whilst unlocking the car "let's get wasted!!" Monique shouted once she climbed in the backseat because Phoebe called shotgun.
Time skip
"Okay I'm going to find Conrad please don't go further than first base, and if u do be safe love you byeeee" I said taking my keys out of the ignition and climbing out of the drivers seat.

i found Conrad sat on a log near the fire waiting for Me and when I went over to him, he noticed Mr straight away and pulled me to him so I was sitting on his lap.

"Concert I missed you so much"I laughed  as the he kisses my  neck humming into it as a response.

Fifteen minutes later
Me and Conrad were making out, We heard a thud but we just ignored it carried away with eachother.

"Conrad?" A girls voice said which caused the two to break apart which is when I noticed that it was belly "Belly? Conrad asked in the same tone as her. "Hey bells I'm so happy your here is this your first party?" Florence says trying to lighten the mood. "I thought you said all the girls from your school were bitches" belly says completely acting as if she didn't know me. Ouch I thought she was my bestfriend "What?" I asked Conrad,hurt written all over my face. "No - well yes but it was before you transferred like ages ago" Conrad tells her truthfully. "Why are you such a dick?" Belly asked Conrad with  no further explanation as to why he is a dick, "why are you such a brat?!" Conrad says standing up and walking away with me hand in hand.

"Connie why is belly being weird, didn't she know we're dating?" I asked Conrad. "I've never actually told her myself but I think Susannah has told Laurel on the phone while she was in the room." He says which makes her sigh "great now belly hates me, I'm gonna have like one more drink and then go home." I say tired and not bothered with drama even though it's kind of my job. "Il to get, them stay here." Conrad tells me before rushing to the drinks. I sit down in the sand facing the ocean.

It had been about 10 minutes and Conrad still hasn't came back and when I went to look for him I saw him and a guy I think was called scooter, I decided I needed to atleast try and stop him because the last time he was in a fight it got very bad.

"Conrad just leave it, it was only a beer look I can get you a new one!" I shouted, "maybe you should listen to her, I know I would." The guy said smirking at me. This caused Conrad to become even more angry and punch him in the jaw, I tried to pull him away. As he was fighting against my grip he ended up elbowing me in the nose and I fell to the ground.

For some reason belly thought she could stop the fight but also ended up on the ground after being hit in the eye by scooter. "Shit Florence I'm sorry baby." Conrad said rushing to see if I was okay. I was about to tell him that it was okay but before I could somebody yelled "COPS!" And everyone on the beach began running.

Conrad helped the girl off the ground as the two began rushing to the jeep hand in hand. Conrad opened the back door of the car for his girlfriend before getting in himself (with the help of Jeremiah) and laying his head on the girls lap.

Jeremiah climbed in the passenger seat and was clearly annoyed by belly talking to a boy. Callum,Cayden,Cameron?And when Conrad told her to get in the car she pecked his lips and got into the passenger seat. "Wait a sec where's Steven?" I asked noticing the missing person, "SHIT, watch him." He said to me before getting out of the car.

They were sat in silence until Conrad spoke, "I've always loved your hair," he said stroking a strand of my hair golden blonde hair, and the girl smiled at him as she felt blush creep onto her cheeks, however it did not go unnoticed to me that belly had turned around thinking he was speaking to her.

"Flora-" Conrad said but was interrupted by somebody knocking on the window with a flashlight.

"Have you kids been drinking?"

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE JUST BEEN REALLY UNMOTIVATED. ANYWAYS SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE I WANTED TO POST A LONG CHAPTER. Team anti belly 🙋‍♀️
06.10,23
Im really sorry for not posting I haven't been motivated but I will try and post more this weekend, this had been sitting in my drafts (or whatever they're called) for a while and I just went through and edited it all and I will be doing that to previous chapters soon!

Word count:950 words