Chapter four

Natasha's POV
Me, Clint, Sam, Tony, and Bruce, were waiting in the quintet for Wanda and Steve. They were taking a bit longer then the rest of us. I was about to say something, when they finally got back, Steve carrying the girl. She looked terrified, and was covered in cuts and bruises.
"She looks terrified," I thought and stood up. She froze when she saw everyone else

Y/N POV
We got to some sort of jet, there were a lot of people. I was really scared but I tried to hide it. I saw a woman with red hair like mine, and four other men. They look so fimilar I just don't know who they are.
I started to feel like I was about to pass out, and my whole body was in pain. It's always been in pain while I was with Hydra, I just ignored it. I saw one of them stand up he had brown hair, he didn't look mean or scary he looked sort of calm. I don't know what happened from then on but I blacked out.
Bruce' s POV
Steve and Wanda finally made it back with y/n, she was covered in cuts and bruises and looked terrified. I stood up to help her, but she passed out. Steve set her down on a small stretcher we had just in case. I cleaned and bandaged her cuts but that was the most I could do until we get to the tower.
Wanda's POV
"When is she going to wake up?" I ask Bruce as I sit next to y/n. "I don't know could be minutes could be hours, there's no telling what kind of experiments they did on her there," he answers. "Can you get those handcuffs's off her?" Sam asked Natasha. "I can," Natasha said as she started to pick the lock. A few seconds later, she got them off y/ns wrists. "There," Natasha said after getting them off.

Natasha POV
We have an hour left until we get back to the tower.
"You know Natasha she looks just like you," Clint said to me. And I take a glance at y/n, she does look like me.
"Yeah she does," I say back "How old is she again?" I ask him. "Twelve," he responds, I decide to try and take a nap since everyone but me and Clint are asleep.

A/n Hope you enjoy ☺️