Coming In London

Money in the Bank was so much fun!

Zainab had attended a number of WWE shows with some great audiences in the past couple of years, but there was something about the atmosphere in the O2 Arena that could not be replicated elsewhere. They were on fire all night, especially for the main event, yet another one her boyfriend and his twin brother were headlining this year. Watching him feed off the fans' energy and tear it up with his three brothers was mesmerizing. Emotions ran high afterwards and she ended up hanging out in the hotel lounge with the Bloodline and several other Superstars till the early hours of Sunday morning. It was hard to fall asleep with how happy everyone was about the great show they'd put on.

Jey was still passed out at breakfast time, buried beneath the white sheets of the plush bed of their hotel suite. Deciding not to disturb him, Zainab went alone, and ran into Jimmy and Roman at the buffet table. They were still buzzing from last night. As she kept them company, she noticed there was something else exciting them. They kept checking their phones, smiling from ear to ear and sharing secret looks. Her curiosity was piqued, but before she could press for more info, both men finished up their breakfast and quickly kissed her goodbye before leaving for their flights back home.

When she returned to her man, he was awake but still in bed, with his phone in his hands, the sheets pooled around his waist and his hair all disheveled and sexy. Damn, he looked so good. Like, "I woke up like this" kinda good.

"Morning, sexy. Hope you didn't miss me too much," she greeted, giggling when he yanked her down to the bed the moment she was within reach, almost knocking off her glasses. She accepted his soft, gentle kisses as his arms wrapped around her. He tasted like mint, like he'd just brushed his teeth. "I brought you a couple of muffins, a banana and some yogurt. How ya feelin'?"

"Like I been hit by a damn truck," he murmured, sitting up to rest his back against the headboard while keeping his hold on her waist. "How was breakfast?"

"Good. Your twin and Roman were there. They were acting real sus. Kept smilin' all wide and shit and checking their phones like you're doing now. Who are y'all gossiping about?"

"Haha, no one, babe. We just goofin' around." Clearing his throat and putting his phone away, he smoothly changed the subject. "Date night at the London Eye is a go. Tonight gon' be lit, baybeee."