Part 10 of Don't be shy now Sanemi

Giyuu was carrying Sanemi on his back as Sanemi was still asleep, Giyuu was trying his best to be quite and walking calmly towards his home and while Giyuu was walking he was humming a song (T-Tomioka?) Sanemi said with a calm voice (Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?) Giyuu said as he stops walking (N-no its not your fault) Sanemi said grabbing onto Giyuu tighter (Well we're almost home ok Princesses~) Giyuu said with a sweet smile (Don't call me princesses!!) Sanemi yelled as he turns all red as he hides his face in Giyuu hair making Giyuu chuckle and smile after they got back home Sanemi got off of Giyuu, kissing his cheek and running towards Genya who was happy to see him (O-oh uhh) Giyuu said in shock, blushing bright red •Why is he so cute• Giyuu thought still blushing but had a soft smile while crossing his hands when the two got back to the house Giyuu was training so when he got back he was sweating and was ready to take a shower (Hey Tomioka come to my room!!) Sanemi yelled from his room (o-ok love!!) Giyuu yelled back as he walks towards Sanemi room (What do you need Princess?) Giyuu said while looking at Sanemi who was on the floor (Lock the door...) Sanemi said looking down (huh ok...ill lock the door) Giyuu said confused while locking the door (C-come here) Sanemi said still not looking up (Princess are you ok why are you on the ground??) Giyuu said walking up to Sanemi and looked down Sanemi finally looked up and he was blushing bright red with a smile then grabbing onto Giyuu pants where his cock was making Giyuu turn all red in shock (What are you doing Princess?!) Giyuu said trying to keep a calm voice (G-Give it to M-me~) Sanemi said while unzipping his pants (What! Now!) Giyuu said while covering his mouth (Yes! Please give it to me!!) Sanemi said then Giyuu got Hard now having his cock out Sanemi smiled and then started Licking his cock making Giyuu groan out and start to breathe heavily then Sanemi started to put it in his mouth, every time he put a little bit in his mouth he moaned out (Damn your to good) Giyuu said as his legs started to shake Sanemi had his cock deep down his throat while moving fast in & out (I-Im going to cum!!) Giyuu said as he grabs his hair and hold him tightly Sanemi tried to swallow it all but for him it was to much and some of it started to drip down his chin After Giyuu pulled out Sanemi swallowed what he had in his mouth and licked his hands who had Giyuu cum on his hands (Fuck your to good at this) Giyuu said while zipping his pants and helping Sanemi up When he got up Sanemi wanted to take a shower and after they both got out of the shower it was 11 pm The two went to the kitchen to see Genya & Mui sitting down in the kitchen talking to each other the next morning Giyuu looked to his side to see Sanemi sleeping •How cute• Giyuu thought kissing his forehead (Sleep well princess) Giyuu said as he gets up and leaves the room when Giyuu walked near Genya door and heard laughing (What is that) Giyuu said while stopping in front of the door (Shh Mui your going to wake up Nemi and Giyuu) Genya said trying not to laugh (Y-your tickling m-me Genya!) Mui said while laughing (Kids..) Giyuu said with a smile as he starts to walk away from the door and getting coffee ready for Sanemi and some food of Himself when Sanemi woke up he grabbed to coffee and some food that Giyuu made (Genya and Mui thinks we can't here them) Sanemi said with a smile as he takes a sip of coffee (Yeah they're both laughing for some reason) Giyuu said then seeing Genya door crack open Mui popped his head out (Is there food?) Mui said while putting his hand out after they all ate.....
.
.
.
Thats all for now I don't know what to do anymore