2

POV: Vegas

"You weren't suppose to leave yet...Not yet baby..."

I hugged our couple portrait and cried. I can't believe he would leave me all of a sudden. And its all my fault.

POV: Author

It's been one night since Kim's death and Vegas locked himself in their room. He never even stepped foot out of the room or the house. Thankhun was getting worried of Vegas's sudden disappearance.

He drove to Vegas's and Kim's home and knocked on the door loudly, "Vegas! Where are you! Vegas1 I know you're in there!"

No answer.

Thankhun sighed and stood at the door. He was devastated that his little brother was dead. He was in major shock when he found out of the news. But he knew that Vegas was even more upset about the situation.

Knowing his little brother's lover, he knew that Vegas blamed himself.

"Vegas?" Thankhun softly knocked again. "I know you're in there. Vegas? Open the door. Don't blame yourself. I know you do and are right now. Kim's death was not your fault whatsoever. You can't blame yourself for this Vegas. I know you do but please don't hurt yourself. Kim wouldn't want this. Please open the door. Vegas?"

The door suddenly opened and Vegas stood there all pale. He looked half dead and his face was not pretty because of all the crying.

Thankhun looked at Vegas softly and sighed, "You haven't eaten for two days already Vegas. Don't hurt yourself like this."

Thankhun moved past Vegas and went to the kitchen. Vegas quietly followed behind and sat at the table in silence.

"Vegas-"

"I know what you're going to say Thankhun. Don't blame myself for his death. But it was my fault. you don't understand Thankhun. We got into a fight and he ran out of the house. Because of ME he got into the accident and yeah."

Thankhun rushed around the island and hugged Vegas. After all, Thankhun and Vegas were close. They didn't start out on good terms at first because of what happened in high school but they worked it out. Thankhun settled Vegas up with Kim and that is how they ended up together.

"You can't do this to yourself Vegas. I hate you at first and I probably still do. But you have to know that I don't blame you for his death and no one does. You have all this time to mourn and cry all you want. But when the time comes, you have to move on Vegas. No more crying. No more mourning. No more blaming yourself for this. I am sad about this too but you have to understand that my family was very tough during my childhood. So many deaths that we were just so normal about it. I am not saying I am not sad about Kim's death, no. That is my little brother. That was my best friend. We got through life together, and then he was and is yours. You have to understand that I am so devastated about this but you have to move on and get over it. Don't hurt yourself. It's too soon right now but I will be there with you to get through this. Okay?"

Vegas let out a few more tears before completely sobbing into Thankhun's shoulder. Thankhun sighed softly and caressed his hair. He was like a little brother to Thankhun and it hurt him to see Vegas like this.

"We will get through this Vegas. I promise."