|fluff and angst| Roxy x reader

request by: @LeaThompson697

Warning: slight gore

y/n was laying in their bed aimlessly scrolling through yt when finally they came across something they found interesting.

y/n clicked on the video and started reading the text out loud "the project of distroying the mega pizzaplex has been stopped and they officially announced to the public that the building is now abandoned. they advised for no one to ent-" y/n stoped reading past that point.

y/n quickly sat up from her bed tossing her phone to the side. "I can finally go see if roxy is okay!" they excitedly exclaim

y/n starts to think about the times they previously spent with roxy. the times where they would race on the raceway or the times they would throw harmless pranks on the other staff.

y/n smiles, already packing a bag with everything they would need. after making sure they got everything, y/n gets in their car and dives towards the pizzaplex.

after around 20 minutes of driving, they saw the building and parked in the empty parking lot. y/n puts their bag security on their back and walks to the pizzaplex.

(just a heads up, the building hasn't yet been explored by the public. this means there is no easy entryway at the front)

y/n sees that the entrance is completely blocked off which doesn't surprise them to much. they start circling the building, looking for any windows or vents they can enter through.

after not finding anything for a while, y/n finds a door that was blocked off by a large garbage bin. they were about to walk off sense there's no way they would be able to move it, but then they saw a open vent besides the door.

y/n smirks and gets into the vent. it was just a short vent so they quickly jump out. they looked around at their surroundings, almost not recognizing the place until they saw the familiar poster of roxanne that they knew was located in roxy raceway.

y/n was thrilled to finally be back, and walked through the ruins of the area. their happy moon quickly changes after looking around at the state of the place more. the racetrack was completely distroyed and there was a huge hole in the ceiling.

after walking around some more, they found a wierd structure that had bots being used for lights. "creepy.." y/n says.

after exiting the small area, they hear what sound like crying, although very glitchy. y/n is very curious but follows through their current path.

after a bit of walking, y/n hears the same sound as earlier however this time there was also talking. "Winners dont give up!" the same glitched voice said, sounding much closer now.

y/n quickly realized who it was and their walking turned into a sprint "roxy?!" they shouted hopefully.

all of the sudden, the broken form of monty jumps in front of y/n. they fell to the floor and grabbed at the gator before it could bite off their face.

instead monty ended up harshly biting into y/ns arm, causing them to scream in pain as blood started dripping from his teeth and where their arm was punctured.

as monty was about to bite y/ns face, he was ripped away from them and thrown onto a crate. y/n crabs onto their arm, attempting to stop the bleeding.

they look to see who had saved them and sees none other then roxanne other to where monty was. "get lost." roxy says angrily to the gator, who grawls but quickly crawls away.

you would have been running up and hugging her if it wasn't for your current.. situation.

roxy then turns to where you where you where and walks over to you. "are you okay? my sensers are telling me that your badly injured." roxy says softly.

y/n starts feeling dizzy as they look down at their arm seeing that they were rapidly loosing blood. "i-i'll be fine.." y/n lie's "what about you?" y/n says, seeing the animatronic completely distroyed.

roxy ignores their question and instead just becomes increasingly worried for y/n. "I have a first aid kit somewhere... hold on i'll go get it for you." roxy says, running off somewhere.

y/n was about to argue but instead just does as she says and waits for her to come back. roxy comes back with a first aid kit and starts to clean up y/ns wond. after cleaning it, she carefully raps up y/ns wond with bandages.