Together at Last

Cody and Noah woke up the next day, holding hands. They walk down to the breakfast buffet, blushing.

"Hello you two lovebirds!" says Izzy, balancing five plates on her hands, head, and feet.

"Good morning to you too, Izzy and Eva." Noah says grabbing some sausages.

"I'm soo glad you two finally admitted your feelings for each other!" Heather said

"You're being awfully nice." Cody says

"Leshawna would beat my ass if I wasn't." she says, shrugging and sitting down.

The next few days passed, Noah and Cody went an explored the motel since they couldn't leave it. They made out and watched TV. Every night Noah would read a book and Cody would play Animal Crossing, and every night they would fall asleep in each others' arms.

Leshawna and Justin had arrived, Justin was rooming with Owen and Leshawna with Heather.

Noah and Cody were laying on the couch, hard-core making out. When the door opened. The two twinks bolted up and look at the person who had knocked on the door. It was Izzy, she walks in followed by Eva, Owen, Heather, Leshawna, and Justin.

"Hey y'all." Leshawna says. They all settle around the couch.

"What." Noah says "Are you doing here?"

"Didn't Izzy tell you." Heather says, laying out on her blanket.

"Come on Noah. It'll be fun!" Cody says. Noah rolls his eyes, but obliges.

Night falls and Izzy says "OOOH, we should go around the circle and say who we have a crush on! I'll go first! I have a crush on...EVA!" she leans over and kisses her on the cheek. Eva blushes.

"Who would have guessed!" Noah says, sarcastically.

"Well, you go then. Noah." Eva growls

"Fine, I like Cody."

"It's about time you got with that white boy." Leshawna says

"Your turn, Leshawna!!" says Izzy

"Well, I know I said I didn't want to date him. But that white boy Harold. He's got my sweet spot." she says. Everybody laughs and she says "Your turn, Owen."

Since Owen's jaw is still steel-trapped shut, he just points at Justin and blushes.

"Me too Owen." says Justin, he crawls across the circle and kisses Owen. He kicks Izzy "Move over."

She does and he sits next to Owen, lying his head on the big guys' shoulder.

"Your turn Heather."

"Like I'm telling you who I have a crush on." she says

"Oh, your telling us you skinny white chick, and if it's Harold. You better watch. Out." Leshawna says

"Relax, Harold is not my type. Courtney is." she says, rolling her eyes.

"Aww."

"Shut up." Heather says.

Everybody ends up sleeping in the living room. Izzy lying on Eva's shoulders. Justin passed out in Owen's lap. And Cody laying his head on Noah's shoulder.

[430 words] Another short chapter bc I'm really tired, but I hope you liked it!! We're nearing the end of this season and this story!