Part 11

On your way back to home

"Yn we are hosting an event today at home, will you be able to join us?" Hoseok asked. You thought about it for a minute before nodding your head as a yes. "Perfect! Let's go to the mall then, I will buy you a dress for tonight" he chirped before turning the car around towards the mall where you both shopped for nearly 2 hours. 

"Yn-ie try this one the color is really pretty and it's not much revealing as well" Hobi yelled, slowing you down to the thousandth dress. You sighed before taking the dress from him and going into the trial room to try it. And he wasn't wrong, the dress was just perfect like it was made for you, the color complimented your skin tone and it gave you a lot of confidence as most of your scars were covered and those which were visible were very faint which could be covered by makeup. You got out of the trial room and stood in front of the small stage to show your dress to Hobi. 

"This one is really pretty, we are getting this one for tonight," he said. You changed back to your clothes before purchasing the dress. On your way back you were walking very slow because your feet now started to hurt because of walking or being dragged around for the past 2 hours "Yn why are you walking slowly, we have to get home fast, I have to take care of arrangements as well" he said walking hurriedly towards the exit. Noticing that you were not behind he turned around to see you sitting on the bench taking off your not-so-high heels, he understood what happened and quickly came near you and crouched down in front of you with his back facing you. You were startled by the sudden action "What are you doing?" you asked, "aren't your feet hurting? Let me give you a piggyback ride to the car, hurry up Jin Hyung has already called me 3 times and I'm not looking forward to his rap yelling" he said and signaled you to hop on his back which you did because you really didn't have any energy left.

You wrapped your hands and legs around him and he supported your thighs before running towards the car and reaching home.

(Time skip at home)

You both got out of the car and saw many workers around doing the preparations for tonight, you went towards your room before falling on your bed to have some shut eye, not forgetting to set your alarm for the evening. 

You woke up with the sound of your alarm, making your way towards the washroom to fresh up and get ready for the event. When you got out of the shower you saw Lia in your room along with two other women. "Ma'am they are your hair and makeup artist, masters asked you to get ready in an hour they will come to call you downstairs" she said and left. You sat on the chair after which they started doing their work. After an hour Jimin came to your room to call you downstairs, 

"Yn-ie are you ready?" He called out before peeping inside the room, "Wow you are looking really pretty" he said coming in the room. You stood up for the chair and picked up your clutch. "Let's go everyone is waiting downstairs for you" he said before taking your hand gently and walking outside. You both got down to see the entire mansion decorated beautifully and a lot of people looking at you and Jimin. 

Unknowingly your grip on his hand tightened as your anxiety began to creep in. Jimin pulled you a little closer to him before making way towards the corner of the room away from all the attention to help you calm down a little bit. "Do you want to talk to other people or do you want to stay here?" Jimin asked after you had calmed down. "We can meet a few people...... I guess" you said but your voice sounded unconfident to him. "We can stay here if you are uncomfortable" he asked, not wanting you to do something you are not ready for "no it's ok" you said assuring him.

"Ok then if you feel uncomfortable then just tug on my watch" he said bending to your eye level. You nodded before making your way towards one of the tables. "I will introduce you to one of our close friends, he has been working with us for nearly two years now" he whispered in your ear before tapping the shoulder of the man in front of him. "Yn meet Cha Eunwoo, one of our most reliable friends and business partner" Jimin said with a proud smile while both of you looked at each other in complete shock.