INTRO.

The rain had lightly trickled upon the window, as the clouds finally covered the sky. I had waited patiently for Soobin as he had something urgent to tell me. After some time passed i heard his footsteps approach me from behind.
"Hey! Is everything okay?" i asked.
He walked up leaving us face to face. He had a nervous expression and he avoided eye contact.

"Soobin.....what's wrong?"
"Ever since we first met....i've felt something with you i hadn't felt for anyone else...and....i felt drawn to you...this is insanely embarrassing to ask but...would you like to go out with me?"
My heart had skipped a beat, in that moment i felt so relieved to know that the feelings i felt for him were reciprocated. I nodded my head and smiled, jumping into his arms out of happiness.
"are you kidding?.. of course i would!"

in that moment, i felt as thought everything was perfect.  In that moment i thought he and I would be forever.

Only,
      we werent.

Soobin and I had been together for three years, he had worked on becoming an idol and i had set my focus on fashion design, only, the time we spent together had decreased.
We had gotten so caught up in work, that we barely had time for each other. With Tomorrow by Together taking a huge launch, becoming insanely popular, Soobin had been out more leaving no time for us. At first i understood considering it was his dream just as fashion design was mine, but after a year or two it got tiring. I missed my boyfriend so much yet there was nothing he could do about it. When we had managed to get our first time together in a while, it felt off. When i saw him it felt like we were just classmates again, my feelings had felt.....less of what they once were?

"Y/N...are you alright?"
"i don't think this is working anymore binnie.."
He sat there in silence for a few seconds.
"what?...."
"cant you see?..this isn't working, we aren't working! We don't get to see eachother anymore, we barely have time to even text!"
"Yet i still try to make time for you always my love-"
"but it shouldn't have to feel like a side priority, if you're busy i want you focused on yourself and work, not entirely on trying just to even text me back"
"but-"
"binnie..... we can't do this anymore..."
"Y/N please-"

"....i'm sorry"