sadness behind the smile

Now finally turning 17 it's time to live our own I don't why it's seem to hard for me

Pov):

I am walking down the street going towards my house. Then I heard a loud thud which scare the shit out of me.
I opened the door I see my perents were fighting like dogs. I am not expect them to be human because from past 6 years the were like that. And the reason is my dad cheates on my mom with some strange lady  my mom  cought him when he arrive very drunk and had lipstick on his neck.

So first let me introduce

My name is seina.i am 17 years old my life have been like trash can no one cared about me . My parents are no more it's not like they are dead but it's just there behaviour which made me think like that.

My school life been normal I have very less friend but I also leave them because  I transfer to new city in seoul. My mom is Japanese and my dad is Korean . 

The first I thought to live alone and work on my own but seeing the world from outside it's just so hard to even breath so I cancel the plan.

S/m : ( to s/d) why don't you just give money how much more time you need. You said you will give your salary we are geeting out of budget this is not some small city that we can live on small amount of money

S/d :  so what ha!!!  I didn't say that I will give you all my salary if you want to live you and your slut daughter earn some.

S/m :  so now your turning your back to us don't forget I am the one spend the all money you didn't give a single penny.

My mom head turn to me

    S/m: So now you also come between us so spat what you want to say and if you did not want to say anything just go back to your  room and then not so watch argue us

I listened my mom and get in my room. I went to my bed and sleep in empty stomach couse I don't want create a big chaos.