Elastic heart

And I wanted it, I wanted it bad
But there were so many red flags
Now another one bites the dust
Yeah, let's be clear, I'll trust no one.

Autumn P.O.V

I'll trust no one. I have myself and thats all I need. I'll just get hurt, like all the other times. they'll hurt me. I know they will. I just want to know why ; Why did my parents not want me?
Why did this have to happen to me?. Pushing the thoughts away .

I hadn't noticed we had arrived. when the guy beside me snapped his fingers in front of me, making me jump a little.

"We've arrived autumn." he said with a smile.

I didn't say anything. I just looked away from him turning my attention to the big house that stood in front of me. we all got out. holding my bag on my shoulders tightly to me.

I won't be here long. I'll be back like miss Sara said.

"So, autumn do you like the house ?" The same guy that asked about me.

I just gave him a light nod.

"Well let's go in and we can introduce ourself and get to know each other." he says as we make our way in.

We all walked in. the house was beautiful. the floor had white shinny floors, kinda looked like marble. up above me hanged a big sparkly chandelier. the house was huge, I thought to myself.

"We hope you like the house autumn." the blonde one says.

I just looked at him and nod.

"Well, let's get you settled in."

The blonde one shows me where I'll be staying. we walk up the stairs and down a long hallway. we stand in front of a door that was at the end of the hall. he opens the door for me and walks in. the room was huge, the walls were kinda like a grey but with a little white. the bed was bigger than me, it was white with a grey head board. the floor was white carpet, with a grey rug beside the bed. I had a big window in my room that I could see Big Ben in the distance which was amazing. there was the same exact chandelier like the one I seen when we walked in. looking around amazed by everything and how this was gonna be my room.

Probably not for long though.

"We hope you like it. " he says giving me a smile. he has a cute smile.

I nod looking around and set my bag on the bed.

" Once you're settled in, come down stairs." he says and leaves.

Harry P.O.V

"She's really quite." Liam says

"Well yeah Liam if you were in a orphanage for long time and was treated like the girls and that lady was treating her. I mean I would." I tell him.

" Yeah true." he says .

We all talk for a few minutes until autumn walks down stairs. looking over at her as she's hugging herself like she was when I seen her the first time at the orphanage.

" Come sit autumn." I say and smile softly.

She makes her way over to the couch and sits down away from us.

" You're probably wondering what our name is." Louis say and chuckles.

But she doesn't say anything but nods.

" Well I'm Louis."

" I'm Liam"

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Niall "

"I'm Harry" I say and give her a smile showing my dimples.

She just nods and sits quiet.

"So, um autumn do you want to tell us about yourself ? " I asked her.

She looks up from her hands to look at us. she was beautiful. yeah, I know. Harry your 21 and she's 15. but you wouldn't be saying that if you actually seen her in person. some of her hair had fallen in front of her face, as she tucks it behind her ear.

"What do you want to know."she says in a whisper.

"Anything, we want to get to know you."

"You don't need to know anything about me."she says.

"What ? Why? " Louis asked confusion forms on his face.

"I won't be here long, so there for you all don't need to know me." she told us.

"What do you mean you won't be here long ? " I asked now confusion forms on my face.

"Your all just like the others."she begins looking us in the eyes." your just like them all.. you say you aren't but I know you are." she says and falls quiet.

"Just like the others ?." Liam asked

"Yes just like the others. " she says.

"What did the others do ?"

She doesn't say anything and shakes her head quickly before getting up and runs up stairs. I hear a door slam and lock.

"What did she mean by 'just like the others' " Niall asked confused.

"We don't know." I say shaking my head. what did she mean by the others. what did the others do to her.

"Let's just her be alone for a while okay." Liam say as we all nod.

Autumn P.O.V

They're just like the others. I know they are. I know they'll hurt me, I know they'll hit me. I know they won't care. I'll only be here for a day or two and then they'll take me back, just like the others.

I trust no one. its just a redflag, redflag everywhere.

Snapping out of my thoughts hearing a knock come from the door and I hold myself tightly. as the door opens and in walks I think he said his name was Harry. I dunno.

" I came to check up on you. To make sure everything was okay" he says giving me a small smile.

I just look at him and nod looking away from him hiding my face.

"Autumn, can I ask you something ? "He says and I hear foot steps walk closer to me and the bed dips in.

I look up from my lap and to him waiting for him to talk.

"What did you mean down stairs by, 'just like the others.' "He says looking at me.

" Your all just like the others. I know you all will hurt me, I know you all will beat me, hate me. I'll be back at the orphanage tomorrow I know I will. "

" We'd never do that autumn. we aren't like them, we wouldn't hurt you like they did."

"That's a lie."

"It's not. believe me."

"How can I believe you all ? Huh, because all I know is you could all be lying and then I'll be beaten and tied up and starved."

"Autumn. we aren't like them people that hurt you." I feel a hand on my leg and I move away from him and shakes head.

"No"

"Autumn, please I wanna help you."

"You can't help me, nobody can."

" Yes I can. you've just gotta give me a chance, you've gotta give the lads a chance." I look up at him and I shake my head.

He just looks at me staying quite. it's like he was looking for a answer to his question. he just gets up from the bed and let's a sigh out and walks out closing the door behind him.

// hi guys :) autumns room is up at the top. anyways, how are you liking it so far. tell me what you think about it in the comments. // LOVE YOU GUYS <3//