Who will you text ?

After the whole letter session, James and First were the only pair to write letters to each other so they were awarded the biggest room .
Net wrote a letter to James while Ja wrote to First so since Ja and First were roommates , Net and James were made roommates. Meanwhile the remaining couple Tutor and Zee were given a room together where Zee wrote a letter to Tutor while Tutor wrote to First.

Everyone was busy unpacking into their respective rooms which had gotten the men's paradise bustling with noises. How are all these men putting up with each other?

" You use so many skin care products", Ja commented as Net started unpacking his stuff.

" Face is the first impression, if that's ruined chances for getting to know someone gets reduced. We need to take care of it. Here use this. It will absorb all the dust from your skin and make it glow ", Net said as he handed a face wash and face mask to Ja.

" Thanks ", Ja said in a confused tone as he looked at the goods he was gifted by Net.

*Interview *
(Ja)

" He is a good guy though he gives the vibe of a play boy but I want to stick with the guy I wrote my letter to. I really hope James and First are just friends and nothing more", Ja said.

(Net)

" I am kind of glad I paired with Ja for now. I think I might be a bit flustered with James. So it's good I have someone to tell about my feelings. Besides I think he has locked eyes on someone else as well ", Net said.

*Scene *

" You prepared a lot of stuff ", Tutor said as he looked at Zee finish up for dinner.

" I like cooking ", Zee said as he took out the pan to heat up the food.

" What can I help with ?", Tutor asked as put his sleeves back.

" Can you make the salad. Just chop those vegetables ", Zee said pointing at the bunch of vegetables.

Tutor took the cutting board and got to it straight away. Zee observed him carefully and even Tutor seemed like a good cook by his posture and good speed.
He quickly finish with the salad while also giving it a good presentation. He placed it on the table and then went to wash the plates and cutlery and then arranged them as well.

" Are you done ?", Tutor asked.

" I am ", Zee said.

" I'll call the others ", Tutor said as he went upstairs.

The friends door was closed so he was gonna knock when he heard laughter. Curious at that moment he bends closer to the door and listens to the sounds inside.

" I am betting 100% Ja likes you. He was throwing daggers through his eyes when I hugged you. He was so jealous. Besides he also gave you the letter. He wanted to get to it the first night only ", James said laughing.

" I can say the same about Net. Net shows it more ", First said.

" He just likes me cause he knows I don't mind getting to sex on the first night. We all observed it , he won't settle with anyone. He is just here for a good time. He will try to date everyone and then leave ", James said.

" Well I am definitely not getting close to him ", First said.

" Why ? Wanna stay reserved for a specific someone ", James teased.

" Shut up ", First playfully said.

" But what about the other guy , Tutor. He also gave you a letter right. I think he is a good fit as well ", James said.

*Interview *
(Tutor)

" My heart rose when they took my name. I was very excited. I really was curious about what First thought about me ", Tutor said.

*Scene *

" We will see. It's only the first night ", First said.

Feeling guilty for overhearing their conversation, Tutor knocks on the door and the two quiet down. Tutor opens the door and looks at First and James lumped in one bed even though there were two. James was sitting with his back against the wall while First was lying in his lap.

" The dinner is ready ", Tutor said.

" Thank you , we'll be down there ", James said.

Tutor closed the door and heard another round of giggles before walking to call Net and Ja.

" Do you think he heard us ?", First asked.

" Hope not ", James said as he raised First's head of his lap.

They both got out of the room together and got to the dinning area. Zee was setting the table as they reached there.

" Thank you for the food ", they said as they took their places.

" Zee I'll do the dishes ", First offered.

" I'll do it with him ", James continued as the remaining three reached the table as well.

They all chatted about their day at the table. The environment was still a bit awkward but they were able to hold conversation far better than expected.
As the meals ended , James and First immediately got to washing and cleaning the place up.
Zee went for a walk while Net and Ja were at the terrace having a late night drink.
Tutor decided to keep the bff's company.

* Interview *
(Tutor )

" Honestly watching those two I felt they had known each other for forever. I thought they had had already fallen for each. It made me a bit disappointed but I hope I still have a chance ", Tutor said.

*Scene *

The night fell as all the boys got ready for bed. There was silence until an announcement was made.

All the participants will be allowed to send a text to someone they want to know about.
The word limit is 30 words. Nothing more than that would be taken.
The messages will be anonymous.

" Who will you text ?", James asked as he looked at First after the announcement.

" Not sure ", First said as his phone buzzed.

" Already got a text , You really are popular ", James said as he hopped in the bed with First to check out the message.

Red Camellia
I really hope you haven't found the one you are looking for. I wanna steal you from this world and give you everything you want.

" What the ! Who is this cheezy ", James said as he looked at First blushing from the sudden confession.

" This guy really is something ", First commented.

" I think it's Tutor or Ja ", James said.

" You'll always think it's them ", First said.

" Who do you have your bet on ?", James asked.

" Tutor ", First said as James started teasing his friend again when his phone dinged.

" Did someone send you a text ?", First questioned as James picked the phone.

" Nah , It's my turn to text. Who should I talk to ?", James asked as he thought about who to text.

After putting some thought into it he finally sends a message to someone.

" Why are you texting that ", First said as James sent the text.

" Because I am curious if he sent that cheezy text ", James said.

Rose
I think your crush likes me more.