⋆♱𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚊.♱⋆

BIG TW FOR DEATH & GORE! SOMEONE DIES HERE!! BE WARNED.

.

.

.

Today was a big day for you and the 'Psychics', your bandmates. You all had the opportunity to perform at one of the biggest venues you were allowed to set foot in, on account of your uncomfortable songs and borderline insane fans. The band earned itself a reputation of wild, rowdy, violent fans on account of the last couple of shows. An all-out brawl broke out in the name of 'fuck politics, get drunk' which your band may or may not have egged on. You truly loved your fanbase despite all their rowdiness, after all, they followed the cause you screamed onto the mic and burned in people's ears. 

   It wasn't like I was preaching anything problematic. I just explore the topics of the uncomfortable and the unfair. I had brainstormed a plethora of songs about various issues; the broken system of politics in our world, the disease that is ignorance plaguing areas that are designed to be 'safe spaces' for everyone, the drug epidemic of the 80s, underage girls being the primary subject of the 'ideal woman' despite not even being women yet, and much much more. Me and Ramona stayed up all night putting together a full setlist of over 12 songs, each one designed to be more controversial than the last. 'My First Stereotype', 'Cold', 'Body of A Babydoll', and much much more. We were sure to get kicked out of the venue by the seventh song, but at that point who's gonna remember what we sung about? They'll all be too drunk to notice.

"Alright guys, we gotta get going. Is everybody dressed? Let's go, in the van. in in in!" 'Katty' shouted throughout the flat as she made sure everyone had what they needed. Katty was like the 'mother' of the group. She was a tall, pale, and blue-eyed girl with black-dyed hair. Her face had a constellation of beauty marks, freckles, and a small semi-colon sword just above her eyebrow. She walked through her small flat that we had all crashed in the night before, convincing us that it'd be easier to all get ready together in the morning. Of course, she was right in some sense, considering one of us is always late when traveling alone.

"Alright, you 'eard the snow bunny, let's getta move on!" Ramona calls as the thud of her boots rang loud against the hardwood floor, quickly running out of the door and diving through the window of the car to the passenger seat. Her gorgeous 4A hair was tied up roughly into two afro puffs, navy blue silk wrapped around each one. She too, was tall like Katty. She was decorated along both arms with long-sleeve tattoos, a lanky silhouette, and deep black eyes. Everyone besides Kat laughed at her antics, each of us wrapping up our makeup as we began to finalize any finishing touches to our outfits.

"I am NOT a snow bunny!" Kat shouted as she fixed her jeans, tied up her hair, and made her way out the door.

I laughed loudly, smudging out my eyeliner near my waterline and rubbing water across my eyelids so it would look like I just finished crying. I gave myself a final glance in the mirror, making sure everything in my outfit came together just the way I liked. I wore a leather bra that I had sewn spikes on the night before, and various belts across my upper body and torso to add to the 'rough' look. I tugged on my red belt that was holding up my jeans which were a size way too big, nodding at myself before I exited out of the bathroom. "Alright, c'mon Mika! We gotta go!" I called, lacing up my yellow and blue-laced Doc Martens in front of the door, nodding toward Mika so she knew we were leaving.

 "Alright, c'mon Mika! We gotta go!" I called, lacing up my yellow and blue-laced Doc Martens in front of the door, nodding toward Mika so she knew we were leaving