𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖞

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Deities are rather complicated beings. Some require active followers/disciples to merely exist. While others can get by without them just fine. Why they can, well that all depends on how this deity came into being.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉

The Bound are the deities that require active followers to survive; because without them, they wouldn't have anyone that believed in them. This also ties into the deity's power and strength; the more people that follow and believe in you, the stronger you'll be.

Most deities of Earth are creations of the human psyche. This means the collective human belief in these beings caused them to come alive. These are the deities of most if not all religions on Earth.

Another thing worth noting about this type of deity is that they start off in the 4d when they are "born"; and as they grow and gain more followers they slowly ascend to the higher planes of existence.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖉

Now, the next type of deity is the one created by a supreme force, such as Source or the Void. The name Alad comes from the Sumerian word for a being closely related to a tutelary deity.

These deities aren't bound to a religion/group of followers like The Bound. Instead they're power comes from whatever their essence is tied to. Such as Source creating a deity from a dead deer and plant matter; this deity would be tied to animals and nature, meaning their power and strength would rely on such.

The Alad can form religions and gain followers if they want to, but it is not at all necessary for them. They can live their entire immortal life without seeking out disciples.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖙𝖚𝖉

Last but not least we have The Namtud (from the word meaning "the act of rebirth). These deities are those "born" from contracts with other deities. They start out as a lowly spiritual demi-god like being; and under the guidance of their patron deity they will learn about godhood and fulfill the necessary requirements outlined by the patron deity.

After they fulfill all the necessary requirements, their patron deity holds a ceremony in which the "demi-god" ascends to godhood.

From there they can choose whether or not they would want to be a part of an existing religion or form their own. Or even not be a part of any.