Apprehended

**SLAM** Was the noise that could be heard as the I.R.M.S agent pinned Mil0 against the floor. It was frigid, torn and barren. The cold Concrete floor blowing speckles of debris from the cracks. Mil0 had tried to get up, but after using up so much energy, it was pointless and he had gotten tuckered out. His body rubbing against the floor in a aggressive manner as the Agent kept slamming him down.

"Get the fuck off me!" Mil0 yelled as he wiggled under the Agent's grasp. The Agent snapped back,

"You stole from us. Why the fuck should I do that ram boy." He said, in a empty voice. It was colder than the room the two stayed in.

Mil0 tried to wriggle his head up, but the Agent had grabbed his hair and horn and forced his head to the floor. This resulted in Mil0's tail wagging and he became more subdued and less alert when this happened. He subconsciously lifted up his ass to imply something. The Agent stared for a moment before slamming Mil0's head into the ground once more. The Agent gotten more aggressive and attempted to cuff him.

"Why.. are you so rough with me?..." Mil0 muttered with a shaky breath. His eyes looking like he wanted something, or someone.

The agent leaned forward into Mil0's ear, "Shut the fuck up and let me do my job." Cuffing him as Mil0 sat there and with faint strength he just left him.