Captured

Mil0 sat in the prison cell just thinking. He couldn't use his abilities nor bare strength as the cell was made specifically FOR him. As he laid there thinking of A way to escape, A guard came by. Now this was his chance.

"Hey there! You're looking rather handsome for a man of violence.." Mil0 called to the walking Guard, catching his attention.

As the Guard approached the cell, Mil0 saw that he wouldn't come any closer for pickpocketing. Fuck.

"Keep your mouth shut." The Guard growled. His voice low and intimidating. Mil0 wasn't gonna give up however. He still needed to get out of here.

"Say.. Why are you the only other person here?.." Mil0 questioned, reaching through the bars to rest his arms.

The guard got closer to examine Mil0. He was much bigger than Mil0, standing at about 8ft. Mil0 was only 2 feet shorter. so it didn't really matter what happened as he could be easily taken down without his abilities.

*After a lot of convincing*

The guard entered Mil0's cell, but his demeanor was.. different. He wasn't as intimidating till Mil0 stopped looking at his face and looked down.

There was a tent in the Guard's pants. Mil0, just wanting to escape stared at it very confused. "The fuck do you want me to do with that?.."

The guard put Mil0's hands on the sides of his pants. "O-Oh.. That's what you want me to do.." Mil0 complied and pulled them down. The Guard's cock sprang out and landed on the top of Mil0's head. This made Mil0 shiver as he saw the Guard's length. It was so long and girthy. He doubted it would fit.

"I- woah.. I won't be able to take that-" Mil0 muttered in pure shock. "Maybe someone else can uhm relieve that for yo-" Mil0 got cut off by the Guard grabbing his head and forcing his dick down his throat. It felt like heaven, it was so gooey and soggy.

Mil0 took his head back up, coughing a bit. "H-Holy shit.. So.. So big.." Mil0 looked back at the long shaft in front of him. It was coated in his juices. Mil0 stuffed it back into his mouth, it slid right in, hitting the back of his throat. Mil0 bobbed his head softly so he wouldn't choke, but that wasn't enough for the Guard. He grabbed Mil0's horns and did the job himself. Tears swelled up in Mil0's eyes from the roughness of the Guard. He didn't protest though. He just let it happen. It went on for an hour before he finished. The Guard grabbed his whole head and forced him down to his base. Releasing a bunch of seed for Mil0 to swallow.