Chapter 1

3rd POV

Right now, at a school called Yancy(Academy or something?), in History class right now is a 16 year old Jakob Dempsey, sitting and listening to what the teacher, Mr. Brunner is explaining about the Greek Gods and the legends. After class, Jakob noticed the girls were looking at him, with lustful eyes, including the female teachers, like they want him or something. Jakob gave them his signature smile, and that made the girls smiled, slightly squealed in joy and excitement.

Time skip
Jakob's POV:
A teacher named Mrs. Dodds tells a boy my age, whoose name I think is Percy Jackson, to follow her to somewhere private. But for some odd reason, I have a feeling that she's not normal or human at all, like I can sense her aura. My mind tells me to go save Percy from her. I left the crowd, followed after Percy and Dodds. I opened the door, only to see Mrs. Dodds turning into some kind of hideous leathery bat like creature, a Fury, flying towards Percy in a attempt to grab or claw at him. I started to run in and try to save him.

"Percy, move!!" I said, while running towards him, shoved him out of the way, I see the creature coming closer, I get into a battle stance, once she's close enough, I did a roundhouse kick to the face, sent her flying off to the side on the floor. I look at myself in awe and wonder, 'I wonder what else am I capable of?' I thought, I see Dodds gets up and glares at me in anger.

"I'm only after the boy, but I'll kill you too, unless you tell me where it is and give it back." She said, getting ready for another round, I'm confused, 'what is talking about? Give what back?' I thought, "Look woman, whatever it is you seek, we do not have it! You should move on!" I said to her, but Mrs. Dodds ain't listening to reason.

"No more lies!" She shouted, flying fast towards me and Percy, I look at my golden ring with a green emerald on it, on my middle finger in my right hand, I remember Mom telling me it was from my father, said that it will help me in dangerous situations, at first I thought she was making it up, so I decided use it, I imagined using a sword, a Japanese katana, I feel something in my hands, I opened my eyes, and see a katana in my hands, turns out my mom was right. I get into a battle stance, holding my katana twirling the sword in my hand. Once Mrs. Dodds is close enough, I swung my sword at her, cutting her head off, I see her body and head explode in golden dust. I somehow put my sword, like it just vanished, I turned and see Percy staring at my in shock & awe.

"What was that? What just happened? How did you do that?" Percy asked, still in shock. "I do not know." I said, I'm just as shocked as him. "Come on, let's get out of here." I said to him, he goes with me, leaving the place.

Sometime later, I arrived home, I see my mother doing yoga exercises, wearing a sports bra, tight legging shorts, "Hey mom, I'm home." I greeted her, announcing my presence, she turns and sees me, smiles, "Hey Jakob, how's your day at school?" She asked, feeling happy to see me. She walks towards me for a hug, I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her off the floor, "Oh my, Jakob!" She yelped, off guard and in joy, giggling, wraps her arms around my shoulders, hugging me back. I gently put her back down, "School was great today, but something has happened." I told mom, her smile faded, got concerned. I started telling her everything, Mrs. Dodds who was actually a Fury, a boy my age whose name is Percy Jackson, my father's ring, everything.

My mom process everything that is said, "If the Fury was after Percy, then he's in danger. He's no longer safe." She said, knowing what was going to happen.

"How do you know?" I asked her, from what she said when Percy is no longer safe, she knows something.

"I'm actually friends with his mother, Sally Jackson, I even told her about you as well." My mom said, she went into her room, a minute or so later, she came out, dressed in dark blue jeans, black boots, a tight black tank top, her breasts/cleavage looks big, and a dark blue jean jacket. "Let's get you to the camp." She said, I knew what she was talking about, Camp Half-blood. She mentioned it to me once.

Timeskip
3rd POV:

Jakob's mother dropped him off near the camp, Jakob gave her a hug and a kiss, ran all the way to the camp. He encounters a monster of some sort with bull horns, a minotaur, and two people. As Jakob got closer, he recognized one of two individuals that happens to be fighting the minotaur, which was Percy Jackson, and the other who happens to goat legs, Jakob realized the goat boy is a satyr.

Jakob's POV:

I see Percy fighting the Minotaur with a sword, I started running towards the minotaur, magically summoning my katana, "Hey, Beef Man!" I shouted, Percy, the Satyr and the Minotaur turned and see me running, I jumped up, slash my katana on the minotaur torso and stomach, Percy managed to break a piece of the minotaur's horn with his bare hands, I managed to break off the other horn with my bare hands as well. Percy and I made the final blow, killing the minotaur by running one of its own horn through its heart, and it exploded into golden dust. Then Percy just fainted and collapsed from exhaustion. I noticed the satyr, who I learned his name is Grover Underwood, he and I heard footsteps nearby, we see a bunch of kids my age, younger or older, and an adult man, or half man and horse, a centaur. When I saw the centaur's face, it was Mr. Brunner, then I realized that he's Chiron. I noticed everyone was looking at me, they were looking at something above my head, I too, looked up and saw a symbol of some sorts. The symbol was a magic staff/scepter with a emerald green gem on top. "Jakob Dempsey, son of Helo, God of Magic, Family, Children, Swordsmanship, Beauty, Creation and Desire." Chiron announced.

End"