4

Dream POV

"Stop! Dream!" I hear George call, Sapnap is probably messing with him or something "Yeah, get your boyfriend Dreamie to help you!" I hear Sapnap shout, I sigh and get up from my desk and go downstairs "Stop fighting" I say grabbing the phone from Sapnap and giving it back to George "You should thank me, your little boyfriend over here was texting some girl" Sapnap says, now that catches my attention "What?" I say looking to George confused. George looks scared "N- no I wasn't" he says shoving Sapnap and going upstairs, I tried to think about a girl George could be texting but no one came to mind.

"Clay?" I feel Sapnap's hand on my shoulder "Was he actually texting a girl?" I ask Sapnap, Sapnap eyes go to the side and nods. I sigh, I don't know what to do in this situation, should I pretend to be mad or pretend to be sad, but I was definitely pissed, this was George's idea why would he text a girl in front of Sapnap, the most noisey-est person ever "Clay, We're home!" I hear my mom "Shit" I totally forgot.

"Hey mom and Charles" I say walking in to the living room "Hi honey, is everything okay" My mom says giving me a kiss on the cheek "Yup, I have a few friends over though, I hope you don't mind" I say to her "That's fine" She says going in to the kitchen were Sapnap was "Hi Ms. T" Sapnap says "Hi Nick, everything good?" She asked, Sapnap nods. My mom and Sapnap fell in to a conversation while she was cooking "I'll be right back" I say running off to talk to George.

No dating/ 'talking' to other people

Sapnap POV

I see Dream go upstairs to probably talk about the mystery girl George was texting "So, what has my boy been up to?" She asks "oh, I don't know, he's been here with his boyfriend" I say "His what?" She says, oh shit "George, his boyfriend?" I say concerned "Oh, like George Davidson?" She asks "Yeah, did he not tell you?" I ask "No, he did, I just forgot" she says, I check my phone as it just buzzed "Oh sh- shoot, I have to go, bye Ms. And Mr. T" I say leaving the kitchen "Dream, George, I'm leaving, bye!" I shout to them not wanting to interrupt whatever they were doing.

Make sure friends don't tell parents

Dream POV

"Dream, George, I'm leaving, bye!" I hear Sapnap shout "George we both agreed that we weren't going to talk or date other people, you broke the rule" I say rising my voice a little "Dream, you're acting like we are actually dating!" George snaps, I was shock, this was his idea, not mine "This was your idea, you broke your own fucking rules, don't put this on me" I say, George was pissed, I was too. "I'm going home, your parents are already home, bye" he says grabbing his backpack and putting on his shoes, I sigh, I fucked up "George wait" I say running after him.

"George, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "See you at school" He says "What about the-" "I don't know, Dream, I broke the rule okay, read the contract" he says then leaving. I put my face in my hands "Clay, is there something you need to tell me" I hear my mom say, shit.

"You're dating George?!" She basically shouts "Who told you?" I say "Nick, but does that matter? What matters is first you didn't tell me, second you didn't even ask me if he can stay here? What don't you understand son?!" She shouts, this wasn't supposed to happened "We didn't do anything if that's want you were implying" I say calmly, calming her down "Clay, listen, I'm just upset you didn't tell me, I thought we trusted eachother?" She says hurt "I do trust you, you were just off in candy land with Charles, I didn't want to ruin that" I lied, I hate lying to my mom, especially like this "Not just that. Do you trust George? Does his mom knows? Are you gay? Do you know safey sex?-" "Mom!" I say disgusted by the fact I'm having this conversation. "We don't know, we just like eachother, okay" I say lying once more.

This situation won't happened if I just told her 'It's a joke were not actually dating' but if I said that I would be in more trouble. So I went with the joke.

"And answering your questions, I do trust George, no, his mom doesn't know, I don't know if I'm gay, and I'm not answering the last one" I say sighing at the end. "Clay, this is serious stuff, I know you two are only in high school, but high schoolers are curious, and I don't want my son or George going around with sex transmitted-" "Okay, I'm leaving" I say making my mom smile "Clay, you need to know!" She says laughing at me running up the stairs "There's Google!" I shout back.

No telling family members

I quickly grab my phone and call George "What?" He answers sadly "um- Sapnap told my mom" I say scratching the back of my neck "What?" He says concerned "He told her that were dating, she thinks we're dating, George I fucked up, I'm sorry" I say "Look, it's fine, What happened" he says, I explained everything.

"Damn, three rules already broken and it's barely been 2 weeks" George says laughing, I smile at his laugh "She tried giving me a sex safey talk, George!" I whine making George laugh more, I sigh while George calms down "What about the contract?" I ask "Look, we're even, we both broke rules, I really want to continue this experiment, but I need you to agree. Are we still dating?" He ask, I had to think about it, I'm the one who's mom knows not George, I sigh, the most stupidest I have to make "Yeah, we're still dating" I say "Okay, boyfriend, what are we gonna do about your mom, and does your step dad know?" He asks, I sigh, this is going to be a long month.

_________

Maybe these chapters are to short for comfort but oh well once again. This takes place in June if yall didn't realize

words- 1070

we_standfhere