Chapter-6

....One day later....

Jungkook woke up feeling tired and yawning. He looked at the curled blanket and pillow. It's been a day since 'that night' and he is already missing Taehyung. The thought about that night made him shy. The intense heat they shared as if they were waiting for each other for so long. The only thing that bothered him was being left alone. When he work up the next day, he couldn't feel Taehyung beside him, not even a note or a text message. He just left for his business trip without a word.

'I thought I could clear my mind and brain for few days while he is away, I thought I could spend more time with Lisa on phone, but this silence is killing me. How could he leave without informing me. How does he take this bond between us? I am just his fling? Does he really just want to flirt with me? Ahh why am I evening thinking about it. Am I in LOVE with him?'

'No no, I don't love him. I'm just pretending to  love him. Ahhhhhhhh'. Jungkook immersed his face in his hand feeling frustrated. His phone rang to break the silence filled in the room. "Hi Lisa, what's up?" He asked with the same tone of frustration. "What's up?, really? Am I your friend or something? What happened to you? You had been acting weird ever since you went back to Korea. Are you seeing someone else? Are you cheating on?" Lisa felt like her boyfriend changed so much as if he don't love her anymore.

'Cheating' Jungkook thought to himself. 'Yes, in a way she is right, I am cheating on her' Jungkook got more frustrated. "Baby no, I'm not cheating on you, I just couldn't focus more these days. I have so many things going on in life. I'm assisting Jin on something. I have to get this done so that I can come to you soon." After take a breath, he continued "I will explain everything once it's all sorted". With a heavy breath she replied "I know, I trust you. You won't don't anything to hurt me, I love you".

Lisa's words hurt Jungkook. He couldn't help but lie to her on him cheating. He felt pathetic and disappointed in the thought of losing the one person he loved the most . 'I cannot do this anymore, I am gonna talk to Jin about it. I will marry Lisa without my family's approval and never come back home'. Jungkook stood up from bed and headed to talk to Jin.

Just then he saw Jin and was about to lash out on him, but instead his father came in between. Their parents were at vacation when he came back to Korea. He was too stunned to speak. Even though their father is reserved and cold hearted, he always had a soft heart for Jungkook. No one in the house knew why he got adopted except his father. He never allowed anyone to talk about it either. "Jungkook-ah, you look different now, what have you done to yourself?" Jungkook didn't respond to his father and kept his head down. "So did you come back because you missed us or to get something done?" Apparently his father had doubts in his return.

"I have a girlfriend, we had been dating for past 2 years, and now I am planning to propose her". Jungkook kept his head down, frightened to look. His father took a deep breath. "What's this girl's family doing?" "Her father is a chef in of the renowned restaurant and her mom is a primary school teacher." Jungkook lifted his head slowly to witness his reaction. Surprisingly he was very calm. "Well, we can think about it." Jungkook's was so shocked to hear that. He smiled like a baby and hugged his father. Jin couldn't believe it either. He had never seen father this calm.

"Hey babe, guess what happened? My father approved our relationship." Jungkook called Lisa with excitement. "What? Really? This is so great, I can't wait to see you? Please come back soon, I miss you like crazy." Lisa was genuinely surprised as well. As Jungkook hung up, he smelled something burning. He went out to checkout    and got devastated  to see his passport burning.

His family along with few maids stood there watching it get turned into ashes. He went to lash out to his father but Jin stopped. "Why did you get my hopes up if you didn't want it to happen? Tears rushed down his cheek. "I had build my career and life there, I just wanted to live a normal life, I just wanted to be happy." Jungkook sat down crying and begging to leave him be.