i need an exorcism

CYBER DIVA DUPE ok anyways

ur name is cass. u jast got a job at the local coffee shop or whatever. ur in ur house.

one day you hear a SCARRRYYY NOISSEEE lke someone SCREAMING for HELP in your BACKYARD which is UNUSUALLY SMALL.

so u go to check it out. no ones FUCKING THERE. have u been ding dong ditched? find out now!

the next day u wake up at 3:50 — exactly TEN MINUTES before your alarm clock goes off. what the fuck man,!!! that sucks but you cant get the scream you heard out of your head. but anyways you go to work to have ur last shift for the week.

when u come back you jump face first into your bed because its exhausting ughhh whyyy

and thenBOOM glass fucking SHATTERS behind you so you sit up really fAST TO GO LOOK... UH-OHHHhhhhh nothings fucking there. bitch. u have one glass item in the room and its completely fine so wtf happened.

nothing in your other rooms are broke ...sigh. 

u go downstairs and as you're going down the stairs the light is flickering! So you go down to see which light and it goes away as soon as you go downstairs

(image: angry cass saying "oh what the FUCK is going on HEEREEE..." to herself... or possibly a GHOST AAHHHHHHH jk its just her)

so obviously. u go and fill up ur search history with "how to know if i have a ghost in my house" "is glass breaking sounds a sign of a ghost" "is hearing screaming signs of a ghost" 

all signs lead to... well... YES!!!!

so then u go and search up "exorcists near me"

u also live in a small area . I forgot to mention that sorryyyyyyy;( so thats gonna effect what comes up. anyways you find this wonderful not sketchy at all website that preforms exorcisms — NEAR YOU! 

u call them

girl on the phone: "yellow?"

you: "HI HI HELLo yes okay so. you do exorcisms right?"

phone: "yesssss we do"

you: "okay what are your available times to come over.."

phone: "ahhhhhh......hold on.... *paper noises* oh uh we're free at any time actually" she sounds really enthusiastic

you: "really?"

phone: "yeah." she then looses every last thread of enthusiasm she had one line ago

you: "okay cool umm can you come at 12pm tomorrow?"

phone: "yeah sure can do! just give me and address and i'll be right there"

and then you work out all the stuff with the exorcist that I refuse to write😃😀😄😄😄😄😄🥰🥰