Information.

Hello, and welcome.

Alright, for the most part I know that most people have Wally darling's pronouns as:

He/they (Wally Darling)

I'm very sorry, but I'm not very comfortable using she/they or he/they for people. I know, it's probably really stupid and offensive to people, and I'm truly sorry. Like I said before I'm not comfortable with it so most of the pronouns will be either she/her or he/him. This includes all of the Welcome Home character and the Fan based characters I or my friends have created. Also, some of this may be confusing, considering that I was originally making this based off of the original 'welcome home' but I've decided against it and now am using one of the aus. I don't know the creator but credits to them. It's going to be a rainbow factory au, Also, some of the characters are made up due to my dumb ass not knowing much about the au.

Characters that are going to be in the book from the actual show, Welcome Home:

Wally Darling: He/him

Fan based Welcome home characters:

Tobia Alexander: She/her
Alan Joyman: He/him
Hope Mayflower: She/her
Sammie Rosethorn: She/her

Tobia; otherwise known as patient 010.
Gender: Female
H/l: Short and slightly curly
H/c: black and purply blue
S/c: Pale yellow/orange
E/c: black w/ white pupils.. for now.
Style/personality; she wears dark colors, wearing mostly jeans or half pants depending on the weather. Only wears skirts on special occasions. Mostly has long sleeved shirts to hide her arms. Personality: mostly grim, but does have a side that most people don't see.
C/H; (Characters height) 5'6
Pets/fav animal: Cat, fav animal wolfs, cats, and foxes.

Alan; also known as patient 199.
Gender: Male
H/l: short and fluffy
H/c: blond and orange w/ a hint of red.
S/c: light pink
E/c: one orange and one blue.
C/h; (characters height) 5'4
Style/personality; he likes to wear bright colors, mostly orange or red, depending on his mood. Personality: mostly bubbley but can be a hot head sometimes.
Pets/fav animal; Cats(2), cats and dogs.

Hope; (not one of the patients!) More of worker, in her case.
Gender: Female
H/l: long, goes down past her lower half.
H/c: light and dark purple.
S/c: light pink.
E/c: Red and blue.
C/h: 5'4
Style/personality; loves wearing rainbowy outfits, mostly wears skirts and shorts. Personality: Soft and caring.
Pets/fav animal: cats (3), Cats.

Sammie;
Gender: female
H/c: Black and dark green
S/c: Light gray
H/l: Up mostly, but medium.
E/c: light green
C/h: 4'10
Style/personality; very hyper and caring; style: preppy/pastel goth.
Pets/fav animal: none, Frog

Also, Wally Darling's height in this book is 6'5

I really hope you enjoy the story. Also I have not decided yet, but I may make tobia a yandere, I haven't made up my mind yet. Have a wonderful day/night/evening Also! I do not own any of the Welcome home characters except for the fan based one's.