..2❤️IN AHMEDABAD ❤️

It was morning time (7:00am) and every one was gathered around in hall because SOLANKI FAMILY is going at Anju's Father's home JAIPUR.

(😁😎abhi maja ayega na bhidu).

Dadi ji:: Chalo chalo badhaye pota no saman lai lidho chene?
(Sab ne apana saman le liya Hena?)

Viren:: Ji ha dadi le liya hai saman.

Anju:: Then let's go

Then everyone sit in the car and workers put there laguges in another Car .

Anju:: bolo Ganapati Bappa morya🙏🏻

Everyone:: Ganapati Bappa morya🙏🏻

Dadi ji:: Jay Ambe🙏🏻

Everyone:: Jay Ambe🙏🏻.

Everyone was enjoying the view and then yn's father spoke.

Everyone was enjoying the view  and then yn's father spoke

Mr Pravin:: I wish my Princess would be here with us.

Anju:She will come with Mohini

Dadi ji:: Meri Lado ko dur kar diya hai bachan se mujse.
( Dadi ji in little bit angry).

Anju:: Mene dur nahi kiya use mene bas usaka future brite karne ke liye meri choti behen ke pass London bheja hai.

Dadi ji:: Toh Aya kya meri Lado Rani ka future ham bigad Dene Wale the kya.

Mr Pravin:: Stop it kam se kam Aaj to mat argyu karo Aaj meri Princess Ane wali pure 15 years.
(Mr Pravin said and tears start to pouring in his eyes but happy tears.)

Everyone was so much happy because
After 15 years there Princess is coming.)

Author POV::

(( So let me tell clear every thing you all must be confused.))

When YN was 2 years Anju's little sister adopted YN because she can't give birth to a child
And when YN was born everyone was so much happy she like angel to everyone and lucky charm the day when YN was born her father got biggest deal and become successful businessman in whole Gujarat.
And family members were also soooo much happy. YN was first daughter of SOLANKI FAMILY .
And Anju very well know that they will Spoil her so much that's why she is strict towards YN. And when YN was 2 years old Mohini adopted her and after she adopte YN every thing changed in her life her husband become most successful businessman in London and most richest man in the world. and after that Mohini and her husband take YN to London.
After that Dadi ji was so much angry on Anju.))

(( And now why they are going Jaipur?))

(( SOLANKI FAMILY is liye Jaipur Jaa rahe hai ki waha par Anju ke bhai ki Shadi hone wali is liye sab Jaa rahe hai Jaipur (😏🌚).

:: Meanwhile ::

Tahir wake up in afternoon ((12::30))
Because he slept at (6:30am) he can't take of his mind from that girl who was looking like a sherni. Just like his t