Being Tired

You being tired

Ni-ki was playing on his phone in your shared bedroom while you were taking a shower. It was like 10PM and you were a little tired to do your skincare cause you had a long day but you did it anyway. After a while, you finish your skincare and come out of the bathroom and go to the bedroom to find your boyfriend laying on the bed.

"What are you doing ?" You ask laying down next to him putting your head on the crock of his neck and your hands on his tummy. "Playing roblox." He says as you hummed in response. "Are you tired ?" He asks. "A little." You say closing your eyes.

He notices that your eyes were closed and turn off his phone before ruffling your hair and hug your waist. "Can we stay like this?" You ask almost sleeping. "Yeah if you want." He replies giggling.

"Y/n ?" He calls you and you hummed in response. "You want me to sing for you as usual ?" He asks. "Yes please." You say in a sleepy voice and he starts singing "Bills" in a soft voice while caressing your back and patting you hair as you quickly fall asleep.

He notices that you were sleeping peacefully and stop singing just to stare at you. Seeing you peacefully asleep made his heart flutters which make him blush lightly. He felt a little tired so takes the blanket and cover the both of you with it.

"Good night Y/nnie." He says kissing your forehead, hugging you tightly.

Him being tired

You were chilling in the living room waiting for Ni-ki to come home from his practice when you heard the door open signalling you that Ni-ki is home. You didn't come to him though cause you know that he's gonna come to you and you weren't wrong.

"Y/nnie..?" He calls you out in a soft tone. "Yeah ?" You say while Ni-ki comes towards you. "I'm tired.." He says sitting on the couch while hugging you tightly, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "Wanna go to the room ?" You ask patting his head and he nodded in response. "Let's go." You say taking in hand in yours to go to your room.

Arrived in the room, Ni-ki jump on the bed and stare at you who's putting on one of his hoodie. "Why are you taking so long ?" He whines, already under the blanket. "You're so impatient." You say turning off the light before going towards him and laying down on the bed. "I love when you wear my hoodie. It's make you look smaller than you already are." He says taking you in his arms, resting his head on your chest which make you giggle. "I don't know how am I supposed to take that but thanks." You say playing with his hair as he closes his eyes.

"You look like a big baby Riki." You say making him giggle. "Really ?" He asks. "Yes." "Then I'm your baby." He says in a sleepy voice. You kiss his forehead knowing very well that he loves when you kiss his forehead when he is tired.

"Good night Ni-ki."

"Good night Y/nnie."

~~~~~~

Sobbing while writing that
I hate being single ugh 🤡🔫