When he is jealous

You two were in class, working on a project that the teacher gave you. You weren't with Ni-ki this time cause the teacher paired you with another guy and paired Ni-ki with a guy.

You were working on your project on your project, not really working by the way, you were laughing, trying to focus on the project as Ni-ki was watching you. He was jealous cause the only person you laughed like that with was Ni-ki.

After 5 minutes, you and your classmate stop laughing and finally start working while Ni-ki was staring at you. Ni-ki noticed that the guy was also staring at you as if he was your boyfriend.

After the bell rang, you were packing your stuff while talking to the guy as Ni-ki walked towards you.

"Hello sweetie." Ni-ki said, crawling his arms around your waist and placing his chin on your shoulder. "You guys are dating?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" Ni-ki asked, a smirk on his face. "No. I wasn't thinking you two were dating. I gotta go bye! See you tomorrow!" Your classmate said as Ni-ki hummed in response. "Bye!" You waved at the guy.

After the guy left the classroom, Ni-ki rest his forehead on your shoulder.

"Finally.." He sighed. "You were jealous right?" You asked taking his hand in yours. "Of course I was! Aren't you tired of that guy? He acted like he was your boyfriend!" He exclaimed as you two walked out of the classroom.

"He was just working with me. Don't need to be jealous." You said as he hummed in response. You and Ni-ki walked in silence.

"Can we go to your place?" Ni-ki asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah, if you want."

~~~~~~