"9"

6:00 a.m Magdeburg

Leye Pov:

Today I'm going to Berlin to see my mother! I'm really happy it's been almost a year since I've seen her! I plan to stay there for 2 weeks, not really long, I know. But my life as a star does not allow me more. Anyway, I've been up since 5:30 a.m. to have time to do my stuff.

How I dress:

Tom is going to drive me to the station! I'm really glad he does! I will miss him even if I only leave for 2 weeks

Tom is going to drive me to the station! I'm really glad he does! I will miss him even if I only leave for 2 weeks. Actually, I think I'm just worried. The last time before they told me I love you, Jasmine overheard him on the phone. Nothing serious, but she told me he looked worried. Anyway... I'm going to the station with Tom around 6:30 p.m. At 7am we arrived.

Tom: I'm going to miss you little head...

Me: You too Tom, but I'm only leaving for 2 weeks, we'll see each other soon!

Tom: I know...

Me:Are you okay?

Tom: Why wouldn't I be okay?

Me:I do not know... But hum the last time Jasmine spoke to you on the phone.

Tom: Oh yes?...

Me: Yes, she said you seemed worried...

Tom: I'm fine...

Me: I don't believe you Tom. Since when do we hide things between us?

Tom: I'm not hiding anything from you.

Me: So now you're lying to me?

Tom:...

Me: You know what we're not going to argue about it now. I love you see you in 2 weeks !

Tom: Me too... See you in 2 weeks...

Me: Tom...Look at me.

He looks up to meet my eyes. He really doesn't look good.

Me: ... Why don't you tell me what's going on?

Tom: I can't...

Me: So you assume that something is going on?

Tom: Yeah... Well you have to go! I love you Leye...

Me: Me too

After these words we kiss. I left on the train. I'll miss him. I feel like I'm not going to see him anymore. I don't know why... It's really worrying. But hey, I can't do much. Take a deep breath Leye. You're going to see your mother, don't stress.

---------------

2 hours later I arrived in Berlin! I can't wait to see my mom! I really miss her! I call a taxi and wait for it in front of the station. Once the taxi arrived I get in and told him the address. Arrived at my mother's I give the money to the driver and go see my mother! Her name is Anne! Pretty isn't it?

Anne: My darling!

Me: Mom!

Anne: I'm glad to see you! It has been such a long time!

Me: Me too Mom!

Anne: Can I help you with your luggage?

Me: No, that's fine, thank you!

I leave to put my luggage in my "room". I come back down a few seconds later.

Anne: So, how are the love affairs going?

Me: I'm with Tom like I told you! I am very happy...

Anne: You are lying.

Me: I'm really happy! It's just that he's been cold to me for a while...

Anne: Pffft boys.

Me: You said it...

_____________________________________________

Heyy my favvv! So there is the 9th chapter! Ik it's not long at all but yea... Love y'all!