Chapter Sixteen: ❤Sasuke's Birthday Special!❤

Surprise!!:)) Here's a small special chapter, I'm sorry if it's completely short. I meant for this to be longer, but I guess I just couldn't make it happen. I hope you enjoy it either way!:))
I don't own Naruto or the mentioned characters in this story. All rights go to the following Kishimoto, creator of Naruto and other many characters.
Also, Happy Birthday Sasuke!!❤❤❤

Previously:

"This is quite the sight" Kakashi said, as Hinata slightly agreed with a small nod. Sasuke not really paying attention to the show up in the sky, focused his attention somewhere else. The girl next to him. Silently he observed Hinata's small yet bright smile. Her eyes sparkling like a little kid, smiling with joy. The tint of pink on her cheeks, decorating her pale skin. Her face overwhelmed with happiness, overcome with positive emotions. "Wow."

Sasuke's Birthday Special!!!

Nervously, Hinata took the small path towards Sasuke's apartment complex. A small basket on her hands, filled with a few brownies. Walking towards one of her fellow comrades, Hinata came closer to him.

"A-A-Ano, may you happen to know where Kakashi-Sensei might be?" Hinata mumbled shyly, clenching the basket in her hands.

"Hai! I saw him near a mountain. It appeared that he was ready to train." Smiling lightly, Hinata bowed her head. Removing the white cloth over the basket.

"W-W-Would you like a brownie?" Hianta asked, showing him the basket of brownies. He smiled nodding his head. Taking a brownie out of the basket, Hinata handed him a brownie.

"Arigatogozaimashita!" He said enthusiastically, happily taking the brownie. Excusing herself Hinata made her way to the nearby mountains, taking a small detour through Konoha's training grounds. Walking pass many tall, Mongolia trees. Hinata came around a huge mountain. Along with many other more. She smiled, spotting the silver haired ninja. Climbing on top of one of the tallest mountains, one hand behind his back. She watch in awe. Amazed by his tuff training. Deciding to wait for him, Hinata took a seat on a small rock near by. Observing him, and his intense determination. Admiring him by afar, taking one of the water bottles she brought along to take a sip. Within more than thirty minutes, Kakashi came rushing down. Haven seen Hinata sitting near by.

"Ohayo, Hianta-chan!" Kakashi said, coming forth. Waving one of his hands. Standing up, Hinata bowed with the basket still in her hands.

"Ohayo, Kakashi-Sensei" Hinata greeted, with a shy smile. Kakashi at a near distance, pat Hinata's top head.

"So what brings you here, Hinata-chan?" Kakashi asked curiously, eyeing her. Hinata bit her lower lip, presenting him the basket.

"I-I-I made some brownies, and I t-t-thought that you'll like some so" She paused. "H-H-Here" She softly said, Kakashi smiled through his mask. Accepting the basket.

"Arigatogozaimashita, Hinata-chan" Kakashi said, looking through the basket. "These look and smell delicious" He claimed, taking a brownie.

"I-I-I have to go, nice-" Stopping her, Kakashi proclaimed.

"Why won't you join me?" He asked, taking a seat on one of the rock's. Hinata, smiled shyly. Nod her head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Taking a bite of the brownie on her hand, Hinata leaned further against the tree trunk behind her. Enjoying the sun basking against her pale skin. The smell of fresh air, and the slightly cold air brushing by. Leafs dancing across the blue sky in a swift pattern.

"You know, I haven't been able to relax like this in a long time" He said, breaking the silence. "Much less with anyone to accompany me" Kakashi stated softly. Turning around to face him, Hinata observed him. Kakashi stared at the light ocean sky, a small frown penetrating through his dark mask and decorating Hinata's face. Feeling her heart clench. "Not even with my fellow students" He almost bitterly said.