The description of the new member

Hello everyone and welcome to my story!

Let me tell you about me before rushing into my amazing adventures!

My name is Hikari "Kai" Ryujin, but people call me Kajin.

You know, Kai + Ryujin, combine. nevermind*deep sigh before cleaning her throat*

The meaning behind my name is not very hard but is something to know.

"Hikari" means "light" in Japanese, symbolizing the character's radiant personality and ability to bring hope and positivity to those around them. This name reflects their role as a guiding light for their friends and allies during their journey.

"Kai" means "ocean" in Japanese, representing the character's deep connection to the sea and their adventurous spirit. It also alludes to their pivotal role in uncovering ancient maritime secrets that shape the course of the story.

"Ryujin" refers to the dragon deity in Japanese mythology, who is often associated with the sea and embodies its power and mystery. The name pays homage to the character's intrinsic connection to the ocean and its role in unraveling its mysteries.

The name "Hikari 'Kai' Ryujin" carries a profound significance, embodying the character's multifaceted identity as a guiding light, a sea-bound adventurer, and a discoverer of hidden truths. As the story unfolds, the true meaning behind their name becomes intertwined with the narrative, adding depth and resonance to their journey.

So, now that this boring part is over, let's go! 

We have a lot to do and so many stories to tell and I will not lie, not like Usopp.