Plans

It's their monthly meeting.. Lan Qiren, Jiang Feng Mian, Wen Rouhan and Jin Guangshan were friends for almost half of their lives.. when they graduated and didn't really know what to do with their careers they've decided to try and make a flower farm.. since all of them are fond of taking care of plants.. And now, that farm is so successful and it got bigger making them the biggest flower distributor of every flower shop in the country..

We're getting old.. (Wen Rouhan said)

Just you.. ( Jin Guangshan teased his friend)

I mean, isn't it high time that we trained our kids about our business.. ( Wen Rouhan cleared his statement)

How? ( ask Jiang Feng Mian)

What about we bring everyone of them here since it's their vacation... They can spend it here while working.. ( Lan Qiren suggests) actually my two nephews are already familiar with the farm works, because i'd been bringing them here every time they are available and I can see that they are enjoying....

My daughter and son don't look suited for this life..and also my nephew is so mischievous I don't know if I could convince them.. (jiang feng mian whined)

I think I can force my children to come.. Jin Zixuan and Jin Guangyao are obidient child anyways.. (Jin Guangshan said)

That's good then.. (wen rouhan said) feng mian try convincing your kids.. I'll also talk to Wen Chao and my brother's Kids Wen Qing and Wen Ning this would be a great experience for them..then the four of us can have our little vacation and rest..

Sure I'll talk to them. ( feng mian said and drank his tea)

That settles then. We still have 2 days then by monday we can bring everyone here.. ( Lan Qiren)

Okay I have to go now ... I have other meetings to attend to. ( Jin Guangshan stands up)

Business meeting or date?? (Wen Rouhan teased Guangshan)

Huh!! No more.. I've stopped womanizing.. it's just a waste of time and money..

The three gentlemen laugh...
Good for you. ( lan Qiren said to guangshan and tap his hand) so we should go now..

I'll just go to the green house first I'll talk to Zhulio (feng mian) there are sacks of fertilizer coming today he must list everything so we will be updated.

Okay..okay.. lets go now... ( Wen rouhan stands up and puts his hand on Feng mian and Qiren shoulders)

The four of them walk their own ways.. taking their cars.. Feng Mian wave goodbye to them..

*** at the Lan residence

Uncle (Lan Xichen poured tea at his uncle's tea cup) then sits across the Older Man, besides him is Lan Wanji sipping tea from his cup.. Both Xichen and Wangji looked dignified.. at their young age they know how to move prim and proper like every gentleman does... Because all their life their uncle taught them to move exactly like him. Their parents pass away when they are still young. That's why Qiren made a vow that he will take care of them. He didn't even consider marrying. Because he doesn't want to cut the attention he needs to give his nephews.. He treats them like his own flesh and blood already.

Me and your three other uncles decided to bring everyone of you, I mean the two of you and their children at the farm to do some errands there for two months.. since you're all on vacation right now.

We will be staying there or just visiting for a day.. ( Xichen asked)

Everyone would be staying.. (Qiren puts down his cup) the farm is able to accommodate everyone anyway... The farm house is big with 15 rooms everyone can have their own space while staying there..