Pars I: Birth is Bitter sweet.

Focus. Focus. My eyes take forever to adjust. Am I..? In heaven...?

My breathing seems fine. So That must mean I'm..? Living..? It's warm. Have I really been spared? The room was Dark and humid..I sit up and look around, everything is silent and Well, I'm alone. I look over to the table and Then to the folded clothes next to me. I stood and started changing. Suddenly I realized my hair had fallen to my back. It was unusual because when I was admitted into my saint hood, I was given a hair cut. Every time I saw it grow I would cut it. However my hair used to be white. The locks that fell over my shoulders where black. I rushed to a mirror and gasped as I saw the front side bang of my hair white and the rest of it a jet black. But the worse part was, My eyes. They were no longer the light silver they had been. They where a deep sinister red. I stumbled backwards and I shuffled away, Hitting a leg. I Felt my breath shudder and my self swallow as I look up to the giant behind me.

" Sister, Annaia-"

" Who are you..?" I say, Dropping my eyes to the floor and staying still, My body in a literal tremble as I could sense such a great power from this man. Sinister..But he was in this state of nonchalant. I ignore it and focus on the more sinister sense.

" I am Your new master. And you will address me as such."

Oh no..What have I done..?Have I sold myself.. to..!!

" No..! I don't serve any one.. No one but God-"

" Silence yourself, Woman."

I felt myself hush. My Eyes started to trail a familiar feeling of helplessness.

" Kill me..."

" You aren't a vermin. I won't waste a successful turn-"

" Then change me back.."

" I cannot."

I shake my head. " So this is it..?For eternity...?"

" Yes, Eternity."

" No.." I shudder again. I hear him chuckle and the click of his shoes made their way to a seat, Him slouching and looking at his extended barrel.

" Your transfer was amazing. Do you realize how important of a pawn you have become, Under me?"

" What do you mean, Sir..? "

" You Acquired a few.. talents."

" Is this a game to you..?!"

" I get off to blood. To murder- Yes this IS Fun to me, Sister Annaia.. I crave it."

" Demon... Only a demon can enjoy such a farce...!!!"

" Hold.." He says raising a finger, strangling me. " Your.." I choke as I was risen and I shut my eyes. " Tongue, SLAVE..."

" Ack.." I felt fear.. He could kill me if he wanted to.. But he's keeping me alive as a 'pawn'. I'm needed only briefly it seems. He released me and I caught my breath, The sore feeling leaving me soon enough.

" Are you ready to listen? Or would you like to continue your worthless Blabbering?"

I say nothing and I sit on the ground, Looking at him. 'Respect him, and he'll respect you' I say in my head.

" You're catching on." He says responding to my thought almost instantly.

I don't ask and I just listen,He finally realizing I had given up.

" You are knowledgeable about your spiritual ability, yes..?"

" Are you referring to my.. Discernment..?"

" You can identify them right? Demons, Vampires, Ghouls? The Cursed ones as well as the ones who hold the mark."

I pause.

" What do you know about them?"

" I do know That you can see them. You know who has the mark and who doesn't This is why I changed you in particular, Sister Annaia. You can be a very valued Pawn in the Hellsing Corporation."

" I suppose I have nothing to lose.."

" Excellent."

He stood and put his gun away. I watch him walk towards the corner of my room.

" Tomorrow evening, I need you to wake up. Integra will brief you with the basics of the company and how useful you would be to me and herself."

" Okay.." I say finally standing and heading back to the bed I was in. However they had a coffin next to it. I turn away from it once I lay down and I feel myself stare off until I fall asleep. The man can hear what I'm thinking..How I'm feeling probably. There is no where to hide..No where to run, no where to pray. I cannot give up but, I cannot escape...

Am I in a new aged hell..?

I wasn't expecting it to be like this.. Its much more worse than I imagined.