Chapter one {Its like magic}

Elena's pov ~
I woke up due to ruby and granny fighting , good lord ruby wasn't like this when we were younger she was kind and sweet but then puberty hit . I showered and combed my short curly hair. I walked into the dinner and got to work. "morning granny Ruby at it again?" I asked annoyed.
"You know how she is she wants to see the world and she blames me for holding he back because I had a heart attack!" She said loud so ruby could hear .
I walked away and worked the register.
After the dinner closed I decided to go for a walk when I got this odd feeling. Then this yellow but slammed on the brakes and a blonde woman got outta the car. I noticed Henry so I walked up to the car.
"Henry are you okay your mom has been looking for you every where and raising hel-" I was Cut off by the blonde , "hi do you know where he lives?" She asked .
Down the road the mayors house is the biggest house on the block.
"Your the mayors kid?" She asked surprised .
"Maybe" he said quickly
"Henry lie only leads to bad things you can't get sucked into the darkness." I whispered .
"Well I should get him home it's late.." she awkwardly insisted.
"Later Henry ." I said walking away.
I walked to the beach to clear my head. When I felt a small set of hands touch my back.
"Henry I know it's you." I responded
he sat next to me.
"Come to clear your head to?" I asked nudging him. still no answer ..
"Who was that woman?" I asked .
"My real mom ." he replied as he looked away .
"Woah sorry kid ." I patted him on the back ."If it makes you feel better Ruby finally told me I was adopted."
I said looking away.
"I don't know where I belong either." I said looking down.
"Your Snow White and Prince Charmings daughter." Henry replied.
"Yeah I know but where are they?" I said looking to the sky.
I was gonna say something to Henry but my phone went off.
"Hello?"
"It's Regina have you seen Henry I thing his birth mother took him." she said worried .
"No Mam I just found him I'll bringing him home right now." I rolled my eyes after saying that.
"Thank you me and him will have a discussion when he gets here."
I hung up,
"Henry lets go." I sighed
"Okay." he said looking down.
We walked to Regina's in silence .
We walked to the door.
I rang the doorbell and as soon as I did I herd foot steps coming towards the door.
Henry looked scared.
The door opened and Regina makes us both come in.
"HENRY GO TO YOUR ROOM AND IF YOU LEAVE AGAIN YOUR GROUNDED!" She yelled .
"Ms.Mills I apologize." I say bowing.
"Don't be in glad you brought him back safely." she said looking at me .
I looked into her eyes and I felt my knees get weak.
"I should go." I said walking off
"It would seem so thank you for bringing my son back home." she replied .
"Anything for you Regina.." I said walked out
What the hell was that ?!!! I've never felt that way . Fuck that i better leave ...