Chapter 1

I sighed loudly and put my air pod back in and turn on the 31st by Billie Eylish, i lean my head back and close my eyes as Bruce leans over me and inspects my cut, its a deep cut, spanning from the top of my ear to above my mouth, it was stiched up a week ago after sokovia. I feel his gloved hands touching aroud the cut, seeing how its healed and if the stitches need replacement.

   I feel a slight tap on the shoulder and I pull my headphone out and open my eyes only to quickly shut them from the blinding light, im sitting in a lab chair right by one of the many big windows in avenger tower, and the afternoon light is streaming in, I crack my eyes open and Bruce says, " you major cut is looking fine not infected, but looms like you need a new stich, so stay here and I'll get the supplies," I nodded and put me air pod  back in, and let my self sink into the calming music.
   A minute later a feel the needle in my skin and wince, I may be a super hero but needles were still scary, I clench the side of my shorts and try to ignore the pain as Bruce stitches it up again. After a minute he finished, I sat up and opened my eyes and ran my finger lightly  over my new stitches.

   "Thanks Bruce," I said and I stood up and my vision go foggy and I feel back down onto the seat gripping the sides tightly. I slowly started to take deep breaths in counting each second, after I slowed my heart rate I opened my eyes.

   Bruce was in front of my face a curious look on his face, "Are you ok Lilly?" He asked me, I held my forehead slightly massaging it and nodded.

   "I'm good Bruce, thanks," I said and extended my arm and used my ice powers but warm feeling water jetted out of my palm as I used the force to stand me up, my eyes wide.

  "Um Lilly, don't you have ice powers?" Bruce asked skeptically as he looked at me utter confusion on his face.

   "Yes-Yes I do," I said and looked at my palm just as confused as him, "it'll be fine though," I said and shrugged.

   "Yea maybe it was a malfunction of some sort," Bruce said and looked away to clean up.

  I start to walk away and put my headphone back in my ear. I pushed open the double doors into the way to fancy stair case and start up. 1 floor. 2 floors. 3 floors. I pushed open the new glass doors onto a dark hallway, I flicked on the light switch. Each door on the hall had a name tag and shit all over it. The 4th door had my name on it and a bunch of battle and animal pictures slapped all over it. I pushed open the door and was about to shut it when I heard Bucky yell.

   "LILLY, WE NEED TO TRAIN," I groaned and turned around to him heavily breathing in the doorway.

   "Why," I questioned him a disgusted look on my face, "I practiced earlier."

   "You can never have too much practice, in plus we're gonna run this practice," he said and smirked knowing running is my least favorite.

  I took a deep breath in, my blood boiling for no reason," WHY," I screamed and reached out my palm not thinking and a jet of hot  fire bolted right at Bucky. Luckily his cat like reflex's made him drop down and the scorching fire burned a black mark onto the opposite wall.

   "What the fuck happened?!?" Bucky said as he stood back up.

   "Holy shit," I breathed, Bucky repeated his question, "I don't know," I said, we both started at my palm for a second before we said in unison, "where's Bruce?"

New story lol it's defrost gonna be cringy but I'd also a LOT of swearing will occur, um that's all I think, bye

- Luna