Issues Pt. 1

Ughhhh! I can't stand this! Why do I have to take this damn class anyway?!

I turn to give Mars a look. He moves his hands around under his desk to motion for me to shut up and pay attention.

Why must you be worse than her?! All I want is to get the hell out of this dumb class! Why can't you just understand my pain?!

He moves his hands under the desk to tell me to stop acting like his brother.

Fine! You want to be like that, then you can go die for all I care!

He catches me giving him a rude glare and glances at the teacher very quickly to see that she is on the other side of the classroom by now, then flips me off.

This mother- He flipped me off! Ooh, The fucking nerve!

As soon as I know it the class ends and he starts to elegantly pick up his notebook and slowly walk up to me.

"Hey? Are you really that pissed off that you have to start acting like an emo and give me dirty looks the entire time or is it because you are a horrible writer?"

I start to pick up my notebook and get out of my chair as I stare at him.

"Fuck you."

I begin to walk out of the classroom, Mars follows. We both go out to our lockers to punch in the combinations.

"So, are you still pissed or are you just ignoring me because I didn't cater to you acting like Jackson?"

I shut my locker and walk away as he follows behind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry if it may suck, but this is my first story on here so please bear with me.
-BR, Author