Old Tales Pt. 1 "Origins of Yan Yan"

Yan Yan's Point of View

I feel small again. I stare at my paws as I look up to find that I am in a forest. I feel water trickle down onto me as I explore the dark forest. I see a lady covered with a cloak, a smile on her face. "Where did you come from, little one?" Her voice is soothing to my ears. Before I know it, I am already in her arms. She smiles as she pets me with the cloak, not her hand. "You are quite adorable, little one... Would you mind if I wished to take you in with me?" I shake my head then sneeze. She smiles as if I am endearing to her and walks off with me...

I wake up. Tears flooding my face one morning as I realized that out there somewhere is my sister... Also known as a messenger to the god of creation... Choide. I heard that she is a cat like creature just like me... I am pretty sure that she knows that I exist yet she is still searching for me as if I were missing, which I am. At least in her eyes... I have a feeling that she misses me... Somehow I know this... Yet, somehow I also seemed to have passed out in the middle of my talk with those two humans... Then I started to wonder what if I was taken instead of blessed?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for not posting any pages or any updates for the past two or three months, I kinda had a lot of changes going on in my life and I just couldn't make any more pages for this story. So, this is my apology to all of my readers. Also this next part (technically it is a chapter) of the story is literally just some more insight on characters and backstories. Also Choide is his sister not the god.

-Your Author, Black Rose