𝑖𝑖𝑖 ── and back.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑. Emily, Derek, and Leigh all shined their flashlights over near a pig pen to see at least a dozen pigs. Then, a loud piercing scream caught all three of their attention.

     "Did you hear that?" Prentiss asked them.

     "Yeah." Leigh nodded, her right hand ghosting over her weapon on her holster.

     "What?" Morgan asked cluelessly. 

     "Was that a scream?" Emily asked, looking briefly to Leigh for a second.

     Everyone shined their light in each direction but it was so faint no one could tell which direction it came from. They ended up walking past the pig pens and towards a more open area that was holding a wooden dumpster.

     "What's this thing?" Derek asked, shining his light on it. The blood from the dumpster reflected against the light.

"I don't think it's for the pigs," Leigh commented as they walked closer.

"There's a handprint, guys. That looks like blood." Derek let out. Both Leigh and Derek lifted the lid off of the dumpster together to see it filled with nothing but bloody shoes. And they weren't just any shoes; they're had to be shoes from kids, teens, adults. It was way more than just ten pairs of shoes here; at least eighty.

     Derek had left to go get Hotch while Prentiss and Leigh were left next to the bin of shoes.

     Soon enough, the rest of the team ended up coming inside the barn and seeing the exact same horror film.

     "These are... they belong to victims?" Jeff sputtered, as he looked inside.

     "Possibly." Emily let out, nodding.