"Crossing of universes" Pt2

Vegeta appeared on a look alike planet of beerus's home world. Or at least that's what his first impression was.

He then sensed an overwhelming ki! Vegeta just stands there. He knows that they know he's here! Champa is seen floating over vegetas head.

"If it isn't the godkiller. Well I thought it was a joke when I felt his Ki disappeared. But to find out you actually took him out is ridiculous!" Said champa

"Yeah you're right. Said vegeta. It's a shame he couldn't beat me. Now let's just hope you can at least make me bust a sweat." Said vegeta dashing towards the fat god.

Champa gets flustered. He out of pure rage, charges at vegeta. Vegeta uses a martial arts technique to escape champa attack! Champa hits the ground.

"Just how. Said champa with conviction! You can't be that fast you mortal!" Said champa

"Oh I can insure you. Said vegeta. I'm only in my base form just wait until I start to get serious!" Said vegeta"

Vegeta gets in a fighting stance. He then tells the god to do his best. Champa stands up. Both clash. Champa missed all his hits only to be forced into submission by one gut punch.

As he fall to the ground. Vegeta looks at vados.

"Hey lady angel. Said vegeta. I think he needs your help. Why don't you fuse with him so this can be worth our time!" Said vegeta

"No NOO. Said champa. I will not be toyed around with so easily!

Champa exploded with power thats above the late beerus. The universe starts to shake. A great flash of light is seemingly coming from the body of champa. When everything is said and done champa is seen floating inches off the ground!

Vegeta becomes happy smiling from ear to ear. With his mouth drooling with expression of gratitude for the gods power!

"Oh boy. Said vegeta. Now this is what I was looking for. A challenge. It wouldn'T be fun if I just one shot all of your ugly kind!" Said vegeta as he powers up!

But something was off about champa! His demeanor was not the same before using this new power. Just like his brother beerus. He too has the markings of a god of destruction on his chest and forehead.

His face motionless. His eyes pure purple with no pupils. His body more slimmer and bulkier than usual. He would say nothing. But As him and vegeta continues to have a staring contest. Champa would go for the first attack.

Moving at untold speeds. He would catch vegeta off guard. Punching him directly in the face. Sending vegeta flying into a mountain. He then proceeds to send more and more punches onto vegeta's body.

Making vegeta cough up blood! Vegeta is honestly happy that he is bleeding. Since the last person to make him bleed was his own son trunks. Having had enough of the beating. Vegeta catches what would be the last punch champa has thrown.

He then tightens his grip. Champa try's to use his other hand to hit vegeta but vegeta would grab that one to. Looking the god In the eyes!

"Now we can get serious. Said vegeta. (While hitting champa with a double head butt) You think that I'm going to lose now? I hope this is not your full power clown!"